'Her birth is a curse, she wasn't supposed to be born--!' Mikoto seethes, his eyes growing wide fury. But he soon calls himself when he recalls his pursuit, there was no need to be so irritated. He lets out a sigh.

"A child born from sin...she's the sinner, not us," Mikoto claims, peering over at the third door...the very door where the fourth user, Hikone lay as sealed. It was as if he was denying Hikone's mockery from earlier. 

"We...are not sinners..." Mikoto corrects again, this time, holding his head up high, "We are...God,"

"And I will make sure of it till the very end,"

.

.

.

.

Haruka watches as the train moves forward. She lets out a smile when she sees Hiruma wave to her goodbye. After going back and forth arguing about her condition, Haru manages to convince the detective to leave finally. Though he was still persistent, he understood she could take care of herself. 

2:50 PM

After watching the train disappear into the distance, her smile drops. Her hazel eyes peer over at her phone, receiving that anticipated message after such a long time. 

Satoru

I'm almost there :3

2:55

Haru puts her phone away, now making her way out of the station. As much as she dreaded the outcome, Haru was unable to leave it as it was. Haru needed answers, and she was going to hear the truth and only the truth...

As she thought so, the piercing headache came back. She leans forward for support, finding herself hanging onto a post. Haru let out a sharp breath, eyes shut tightly as her ears rang loudly. She yelps, holding her head, feeling as if they were ripping themselves up from the inside.

Her eyes became blurred, as visions from her past began to taunt her again...ringing in mockery.

And she couldn't escape.

.

.

~*~

.

.

"Hello there...you must be Haruka right?"

Before the little girl...stood the detective and his assistant. Despite the friendly way they called to her...Haruka felt the tension in the room. These men weren't here to find justice...they were here for answers.

And Haru could tell that these men were not normal.

"All right kid...we don't have much time here so why not just tell us what you saw,"

The detective leans eye to eye level with Haru, as if trying to read her. She felt intimidated by the man's gaze, looking anywhere but his eyes. She recalled what happened, her memory stuck on the scene she witnessed with her bare eyes. She continues to remain mute, clearly traumatized by what happened.

This seems to irk the detective, but before he can force her to speak when a woman approaches them swiftly.

"Tsukishima, we found something,"