"Malayah, I know it don't look good but I've never lied to you throughout our whole relationship, if I messed up I would keep it real with you. But I ain't do shit I put that on my nephew's life" Kay's rant finally came to an end making Malayah yawn very loudly at that.

"I'm tired Kay, the woman in your life have given me a hell of a ride. If you saw me leaving a room with my ex you would be in shootout right now and you wouldn't hear out my explanation" Malayah explained.

"I'm not some reckless trigger happy nigga, I would definitely hear you out Lay" Kay assured nodding his head knowing damm well it was a lie and if the shoe was on the other foot all hell would break loose.

"Kevin me you both know that's a bold face lie-

"Malayah we've got your stuff let's go" Amira emerged from the backstage room with India following behind, they held Malayah's stuff and her Kay's black Moncler jacket but Malayah turned the jacket into her own.

"We in the middle of the conversation, You'n think that shit disrespectful" Kay sighed looking between Amira and India.

"We don't care at all" India shrugged.

"Cmon Malayah let's go" Amira put her hand out for Malayah and she reluctantly grabbed onto it.

"Malayah are you serious right now?" Kay looked at her his mouth slightly open.

"Kevin we've spoken already, I believe you but I think we need a break" Malayah let go of Amira's hand putting on Kay's jacket. 

"Ion do breaks Malayah, that don't benefit none of us. If we on a break I'm taking that as I'm single and you gon be sick if I start acting single" Kay warned making everyone laugh.

"Now you wanna cheat properly?" Malayah raised her brows looking at him confused.

"Nah ion wanna cheat at all, I want you to come home wit me, but you pushing for this break and I'm telling you I don't do breaks, so to me a break means we breaking up."

"Kevin okay, no breaks then. I just need a night by myself my emotions are on a high right now. Tommorow morning you can pick me up I promise you" Malayah sympathised making India lowly whistle watching them.

"Hmmmmm, this the type of shit you watch from a distance" Amira snickered her and India laughing lowly.

"Amira you doing the most, I expect better from you since you my homies girl and you barely know Malayah" Kay unintentionally mugged her, he felt like too much anger was being directed towards him and not Journee Clara and the other women with them.

"Oh boy please" Amira waved him off grabbing Malayah's hand India following closely behind they began to walk away making Kay mug them all before lowly chuckling, he felt like they were really playing in his face.

"I'll see you tommorow Laylay I love you mama" Kay pettily yelled from afar trying his best to get under India and Amira's skin.

"love you too Kay" Malayah turned her head back looking at him as her arms were being pulled by both India and Amira.

"The business clearly standing on you" India playfully rolled her eyes looking at Malayah.