"Boy no, we gon be late" She stood to her feet making him stand up also following right behind her into the bathroom.

"I'm getting a quickie once we in there, I won't even be 5 minutes Lay gon make you cum quick" He told his hands on her sides as she tied her hair in a low bun.

"Your horny move" She gently pushed him turning around to turn the shower on her back being to him prompted Kay to bend her over dry humping her for a few seconds.

"Kevin you so lame" she stood up tall moving him away whilst laughing, rolling his eyes he stepped out his clothing and into the shower.

Within 30 minutes Kay was ready, the man put on a white fitted tee Burberry shorts white socks and the matching Burberry slides. Due to being on tour he constantly got his hair cut and redone, so his twist were still fresh from his last show which was two days ago. He sat on the edge of the hotel bed watching tv but also using his phone waiting for Malayah.

An hour later Malayah was ready, she wore a white skims romper pairing it with her pink Dior sandals and her pink lady Dior bag, she forced Kay to partake in a TikTok video where they showcased their outfits. Then they double checked the room making sure they had everything then they left.

Kay vividly remembered Malayah telling him to pack light so it confused him that she had two large suitcases with her, unbeknownst to him one of the suitcase was filled with gifts that she had gotten him.

"Kay you hold mine mama I'll hold those" Kay took the two large suitcases from her handing over his medium suitcase to him.

"Thanks babe" she smiled big looking at him she was really infatuated by him and she just loved how caring he was.

"Where we even going I liked this hotel" Kay sighed as they exited the hotel lobby walking towards the sprinter van waiting for them.

"We going on a trip, in our favourite rocket ship. Finish the lyrics or we done" Malayah used her phone as fake microphone bringing it near Kay's mouth expecting him to sing.

"Zooming through the sky, little einstein. We going on a mission start the countdown" He sang lowly into the fake microphone.

"You valid I guess" she giggled approaching the sprinter handing their luggage to the driver before they got into the vehicle. Seeing a mini fridge inside Kay opened it with a grin on his face when saw a customised champagne bottle.

"Drive the boat?" Kay looked between the bottle and Malayah who giggled recording him on her camera, the bottle read Kay takes 20 and he bout to drive the boat.

"Yes drive the boat, this part of the vlog just for us cause the babies need good influence" Malayah joked making his shake his head.

"This so thoughtful when you did this?" Kay was still taken back by the customised bottle, he then grabbed a glass pouring them both a drink. Before he handed her the glass he kissed her neck multiple times, then he tilted her head back keeping a grip on her neck.

"Is that camera still rolling" Kay wondered seeing the camera on the seat filming them.

"Yup don't do nothing nasty, this a family friendly vlog" Malayah warned making him suck his teeth loudly.

"This might be the weekend one you kids was conceived, I ain't gon lie" Kay looked at the camera then poured the champagne down her throat ensuring to gradually pour it so she didn't choke.