Suddenly a wave of cursed dolls jumped you一 piling up on top of you, you summoned a lance that exorcised them all in one hit, you then heard clapping from a certain white haired guy.

You summoned a tendril and tried to attack him but it stopped just before hitting him, "unfortunately, you're still too weak to defeat me, graze me even," his smile made you feel uneasy but that just made you hate him more.

"Enough, show her the dorms already," the buff man with shades grumbled before turning back around and sat down, as if almost immediately started stitching some brand new dolls. You sweatdropped at this action.

Thankfully that cheeky white haired guy left you alone after guiding you to your dorms, not without trying to make small talk which in response you slammed the door on his face一 now you just realize you forgot his name, but he's not that important...

Thankfully that cheeky white haired guy left you alone after guiding you to your dorms, not without trying to make small talk which in response you slammed the door on his face一 now you just realize you forgot his name, but he's not that important to you so who cares?

As you plopped yourself down onto the bed一 getting into a comfortable position, you realize that you couldn't sleep, not like you needed it. It was uncomfortably quiet, leaving you alone with your thoughts.

Why can't you remember anything? All you remember is that you're in the anime, jujutsu kaisen but you can't remember that events that would unfold in the future but you still remember the characters, just not anything about them or their names, you just remembered their appearance, it made you feel uneasy.

You tossed and turned all night until you somehow forced yourself asleep, oblivious to the dangers that lay ahead.

You woke up due to the sun hitting your eyes, you buried your face into the comfort of your pillows as you didn't wanna face reality just yet, it just dawned on you that you died and would never be able to go back to your world, honestly you regre...

You woke up due to the sun hitting your eyes, you buried your face into the comfort of your pillows as you didn't wanna face reality just yet, it just dawned on you that you died and would never be able to go back to your world, honestly you regretted wishing to be here.

You sighed as you grudgingly got out of bed and took a steamy bath, at least it somewhat calmed you down.

As you were drying your hair, you perked when you heard someone knocking on your door, "in a minute!" you yelled out as you finished drying your hair and took a quick glance at the mirror一 fixing the slight mess on your hair before you opened the door, only to come face to face with someones chest, you looked up and saw that it was that white haired guy again.