'...Ready For It? - Taylor Swift'

Start from the beginning

I smash my foot on the gaspadle when I come onto the mainstraight and push as hard as I can. It's only FP1 but I want to show them what I got. I do my flying lap and then a cooldown lap, "whats my time?" I ask them. "Thats and impressive 5th time Emma! Goodjob!" I hear Hugh say, in the background I hear people clapping for me. "Omg" Is all I could get out of my mouth at that point. "Get to the pits Emma, you'll go out again in a few minutes" Hugh says and I make my way to the pits. They change some little things to my car and I get in again.

Grace's pov

I wake up to my alarm at 8.45 am, I turn it off and grab my phone. I check some messages from my parents wishing me goodluck, I reply to them. I grab some clothes from my suitcase and get in the shower. I shower for 15 minutes and start doing drying my hair. At 9.25 I get down to go to diner, but first I go by my brothers room. When I arrive though, George is already standing in front of Lando's door. "Morning" George says with a big smile on his face. "Morning"I say back blushing a little, 'Shit, why did I have to blush?' I think to myself. George chuckles and lays his eyes on Lando's door again.

"Is he awake yet?" I ask George. "I don't know, haven't gotten an answer yet" He says and knocks. "Lando?" He says, no response. "You don't think that he's still?" I ask George. "No! Right?" He says, we look at eachother and start walking downstairs to Emma's room. We knock on the door, after a little Emma opens the door on a crack. "Didn't you set an alarm before we started to watch the movie?" I ask Emma in disbelief when I see she's still in her clothes from yesterday. "No, I fogot. How late is it?" She asks whispering. "It's 9.30 am, free practice one is at 11 am." I say, "We came here because Lando wasn't in his room." George says from behind me.

"Oh yeah that leads me to another question, why didn't you guys wake us up!" Emma asks whispering a little annoyed. Me and George laugh a little, "You guys needed the sleep and especially you for today!" I say still with a grin on my face. "And because it's hilarious" I add whispering so George can't hear me. She turns red, "Is he awake?" George asks trying to peak through the crack. "No imma wake him up right now, we'll meet you guys downstairs." Emma says and closes the door. "Omg"Me and George laugh hard, we make our way downstairs and eat some breakfast. I quickly make a plate for Emma too so she can eat it when she comes downstairs.

After 10 minutes Emma comes running down the stairs, I give her the plate I had made for her. Thnx Grace" She says and eats it fast. Then a few seconds later Lando comes running down the stairs. "Morning big bro" I say laughing at his hair. "Oh shut up, I have a cap" Lando says and puts on his cap. He runs to the buffet and comes back with a bowl of yoghurt and a banana. We eat it quickly, then Max Verstappen walks up to us. "Morning little one, I was looking all over the place for you" Max says to his little sister who is now finished eating. "Sorry, I overslept" Emma says and quickly put away my tray. The five of us walk to the parking lot and get in a taxi when Lando is done eating too.

Me, Max and Emma take a cab and Lando and George take one. When we arrive we walk to some fans, we take some quick pictures and sign some things. We make our way to our driver rooms to change into our racing suits. I take off my jewellery, me and Emma got a lot of selfmade bracelets super cute! Makes me think about Taylor Swift concerts. I put on my race suit and go to my garage. They want to take a picture of me and Lando for our first day together. I feel that I'm nervous and I think Lando also feels that, because after the pictures he pulls me into a comforting hug. "You're gonna do great little sis" He whispers in my ear. "You too Big bro" I whisper back and hug him too. When he lets go he pats my shoulder and gives me a smile.

I smile back and walk to the table where my helmet is laying on. I put in my earphones and put on my balaclava, headrest and helmet. I get in my car and put on my gloves. They buckle me up, "You ready to roll?" My engineer asks me. "Are you ready for it?" I singingly ask him, me and Emma agreed on singing that on our first session. "We are!" I hear Zak Brown say. When my mechanic gives me the sign too drive out, I put my foot on the gas and drive onto the track. For FP1 I drive the 4th time infront of Emma!