As the morning sun cast its golden rays over the town, a sense of celebration lingered in the air. Raghu, brimming with joy, hurriedly sought out Munna and Peter, excitement evident in his voice as he instructed them to gather Surpiya Aunty, Aarav, and Tara. Their destination was the nearby Shiv temple, a place that held a special significance.

Soon enough, they all arrived at the temple. Antara stood beside Raghu, surrounded by their loved ones. The atmosphere was filled with anticipation and happiness as Antara and Raghu exchanged vows, sealing their union amidst the divine presence of the temple.

Days turned into months, marking six months since Antara and Raghu had tied the knot. However, despite realizing her love for Raghu long ago, Antara hadn't mustered the courage to confess her feelings.

One day, as fate would have it, Antara witnessed a girl her age shamelessly flirting with Raghu. His discomfort was palpable, and Antara's fury rose at the sight of someone making advances towards her husband. She stormed towards them, and Raghu visibly relaxed upon seeing his wife, though he remained puzzled by her anger.

The girl in question turned out to be Meenakshi, and Raghu was visibly irritated by her clingy behavior. He had already informed Meenakshi about his marital status, but she dismissed it arrogantly, calling him a liar.

Meenakshi's jealousy flared upon seeing Antara's beauty surpassing hers. With haughtiness, she tried to lure Raghu away, underestimating Antara's strength. However, Antara, displaying a side Meenakshi didn't expect, asserted her rights fiercely.

These are my husband's rights, whether it's tolerating him or loving him, they belong solely to me, Antara declared possessively.

Meenakshi, taken aback by Antara's boldness, underestimated her once more. Antara held Meenakshi's elbow firmly, causing her to wince in pain.

From now on, if you dare come near my husband, Raghu, he might forgive others, but I'll throw you straight into some ditch, Antara warned with a steely glare.

Then, taking Raghu's hand firmly, she walked away, leaving Meenakshi stunned and realizing that Antara was not the fragile, naive girl she had assumed her to be. Antara's fierce protectiveness and love for Raghu shone through her actions, leaving Meenakshi in disbelief and dismay.

.

.

.

.

Antara is holding Raghu's hand firmly, dragging him through the lively crowd. Raghu, the devoted and enamored husband, gazes at his wife lovingly as she pulls him along.

Antara: (Jerking Raghu's hand) Yeh kya ho raha tha? 

Raghu: (With a puzzled expression) Main kuch samjha nahi...

Antara: (Gritting her teeth) Accha, vaha muh mein dahi jama ke kyun baithe thay jab vo ladki tumhe chuu rahi thi... 

Raghu: (Biting his inner cheek, suppressing a smile) Antara, main dahi jama ke nahi baitha tha, main toh vaha khada tha. 

Antara: (Annoyed, eyeing him) Don't act too innocent! I know she's the same girl who used to flirt with you...

Raghu: (Chuckling) Tumhe kaise pata? 

Antara: Munna ne bataya! (She tells him angrily.)

Raghu tenderly wraps his arms around Antara's waist, pulling her closer to his chest.

Raghu: I didn't know my wife could be so dangerous.

Antara: You know, when it comes to you, I become very dangerous.