Bars n friends Masc vrs!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Your watery wide eyes stare at konigs lazy hunter eyes, this man had you in a trance since you started feeling a bit hazy and dizzy.

Konig didn't even notice you were almost passing out he just kept rough fucking your throat.

As he slammed his cock into the near bottom of your throat you could also feel his balls slapping against your chin while they were covered in pre cum, also covering your chin with pre cum.

So much was happening that even you got too excited so you reach down under your underwear and start rubbing your bulge sticking out of your pants in a circular motion.

"Hmm you got a little bored huh schlampe?" Konig chuckled, you could just imagine the huge smirk that jerk had on his face, but he was correct you were bored and extremely horny.

Konig place his hand on your head and pull on your hair making you go all the way down to the base.

"Holy- shit das fühlt sich so gut an, dont worry schatz I'm so very close, just keep taking me just like this you dirty little- fuck!" Konig grunted.

Not even konig could contain himself and honestly that was fucking hot.

Now the thrusts were getting fast and the only sound filling the bathroom was both of your moans and grunts along with some slapping wet noises.

"Oh go-god I'm c-cumming schatz!" Konig moaned as he took one last thrust before exploding inside of your mouth.

You felt his hot liquid shoot inside of your throat and his pulsating/throbbing cock shaking.

"F-fuck oh fucking g-god, that felt so good!" Konig exclaimed as he finally let go of your hair.

You quickly pull his cock out of your mouth, you start immediately gasping for air.

"You could've at least try to go easy on me." You said .

"Sorry but I couldn't help it, it felt so good but also we aren't done here so."  Konig sighed while gripping on his cock.

"What do you mean?" You said as your heart starts pounding in your chest.

"I'm going to fuck you until you can't even form a sentence meine schatz."  Konig said as grabbed your chin and got your face close to his.

You felt scared but also oddly horny.

"Now get up and let me take care of you."

You quickly got up and felt konigs big hands wrap around your waist as he lifts you up against the stall wall.

"Konig what are you-," your sentence was quickly cut off by konig lifting up his mask and pressing his soft lips against yours, sneaking in his tongue inside your mouth, leading to a hot make out session.

You were surprised at konigs sudden actions but you just closed your eyes tightly and moved your tongue the way konig did.

Several seconds passed by and it's like your mouths were glued together, until konig separated his lips and tongue away from yours, breaking that wet sensation, you whined wanting more of konigs taste.