❤️‍🩹 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 ❤️‍🩹 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐 (𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭)

Start from the beginning

The warmness in his house hit me, making me smile and make my way into the house, with robin following after me. I took my shoes off, waiting for robin while he was taking off his sheoa. After a while of him struggling to take them off because of his laces being tangled he finally got them off.

"my mom isnt home and so is my uncle so we basically have the whole house to ourselves!" robin said happily. I just smiled and giggled at the sight of his happiness. We made our way to robin's room. Right when we got in I flopped onto his bed. "I'll get our clothes to change into! you could just relax on the bed." robin said to me. "mhm!" I said to him.

Luckily he was already turned around and making his way to his closet room so he didnt see my teeth. how am I gonna hide this?? it wont be long till he finds out.. Ill just savor up these moments before he might break up with me by how horrible I look. My thoughts were cut off by a pair of hands waving accross my face side to side.

I snapped out of my trance and saw it was robin. "finney mi amor are you okay??" robin questioned me. I could see the concern in his eyes but I just reassured him by nodding it off. "oh okay.. well I got you your clothes!" robin said handing me the clothes. I took them out of robins hands. "Ima change in the room and you could change inside my bathroom okay?" robin told me.

I got up, nodding at him, and making my way to the bathroom to change. I closed the door, locking it and took off my shirt. I got the shirt robin offered me and put it on myself. I guess it was a bit big since some of the sleeve was drooping onto the other side of my sleeves and long enough to the point where it was at my knee level. I brushed it off and took the shorts he gave me.

I took off my pants, and put on my shorts. It was a bit short so you couldnt see it under my shirt.. It kind of looked like I had no shorts when my shirt length was right about at my knee. whatever it wont be a big deal.. I opened up the door turning off the light. I looked back to see.. robin with no shirt?!! dang he has abs!! aaah stop looking stop looking stop blushing stop blushinggg!!!

I guess robin noticed my presence since he looked at me and smirked. "you like what you see darling?" robin said in a flirty tone. "s-shut up!!" I stuttered out looking anywhere but at him. he chuckled as he put on his shirt and looked back at me. phew.. he didnt see my braces. I guess he didnt notice my outfit the first time since this time he blushed alot while looking me up and down.

I giggled, but it soon turned quiet when I noticed his outfit. he had a compression shirt and grey sweatpants, with his hair down and his black bandana on. I blushed at the sight and just flopped down onto the bed as robin followed my actions also, flopping down next to me. he turned on the tv going on Hulu.

"okay baby, what movie do we pick??" robin asked me looking at the screen. "mmm.. I dont know" I said, quickly regretting my decision of saying that since I knew what was about to come out of his mouth next. "welp.. I guess Ima pick now!" robin said grinning. I am defeated.

"noo baby your gonna pick a horror movie you know I dont like scary movies baby!" I said to robin.  "mi querido, if you ever get scared ill be right here to comfort you.. please babyyy!" robin begging me with puppy eyes. I sighed. "okay.. but nothing to scary!" I said trying not to show my teeth. Luckily robin didnt even see my braces since he was already looking for a horror movie when I let out a sigh.

I cuddled up next him as he had one arm around me and the other one holding onto the remote as he was scrolling up and down to find a horror movie. In the end he ended up picking texas chainsaw massacre.. again. jeez he really doesnt get tired of this movie, its adorable. I now made a promise to myself in my head that I wont get scared or scream when there is a jumpscare

(a few minutes into the movie)

we are a few minutes into the movie where they show the creepy son (leatherface) and I already fucking screamed. are you serious. It wasnt even a jumpscare, actually no that DAMN FACE WAS THE JUMPSCARE. robin chuckled when my grip tightened on him, a few more minutes into the movie where the mans hand gets bent by leatherface and blood comes squirting out (ayo?) I screamed again.