𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𓆩♡𓆪

Human Garnet:

Garnet Bosch

Age: 28

Appearance: Garnet has a big fluffy afro, and also wears sunglasses she rarely takes off. Her wardrobe is full of bold and minimalistic outfits.

Height: Approximately 7'8" - 7'9"

Personality: She is stoic and unfeeling but pragmatic and capable, and always very level-headed. Garnet is wise and strong and speaks in a British accent (it's so pretty).

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Human Amethyst:

Amy García:

Age: 18

Appearance: Amy is in between 4'7" and 4'9" and has light purple dyed hair with a bit of brown at the top. She sports layers of cozy, mismatched winter clothes and is often seen with a snowboard. She wears smudged eyeliner and a 90s choker with black nail polish.

Personality: Still the fun-loving and carefree Amethyst, she's the first to embrace the snowy fun. Her adventurous spirit and love for winter sports add excitement to the group.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Human Pearl:

Pearl Harbor:

Age: 30

Appearance: Pearl has platinum blonde hair in a pixie cut and wears a stylish winter coat, always maintaining her elegant demeanor. She carries a clipboard for event planning. Pearl also wears two pearl studs in her ears. She is wearing a light blue turtleneck and white jeans with Uggs.

Height: 6'4"

Personality: The organized and graceful Pearl takes charge of the festival preparations. Her attention to detail and commitment to making everything perfect sometimes leads to humorous mishaps.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Steven:

Age: 14

Appearance: Steven has curly brown hair, often tied in a messy bun. He wears a red hoodie, jeans, and his mother's gem incorporated into a necklace.

Height: 4'2"

Personality: Still the kind-hearted and optimistic Steven we know, he's the glue that holds the group together. He's enthusiastic about the winter festivities and eager to bring everyone together.

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

Human Connie:

Connie Maheswaran:

Age: 13