❤️‍🩹 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 ❤️‍🩹 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏

Comincia dall'inizio

I rolled my eyes as I quietly opened the door to see if our dad was home. luckily I didnt see him in the living room but I still had to go around the house to see if he was around. as I walked around to see if our dad was here gwen was setting her backpack down on the hook thats on her door. I luckily found our dad no where to be seen in the house.

I gave gwen the okay nod indicating our dad wasnt here. I saw her face expression go from concerned to excited and happy as she flopped on her bed patting on the space next to her. I flopped on the bed back facing on the bed as I stared at the ceiling. there was silence between me and gwen, but not an uncomfortable silence.. more like a comfortable silence. but that silence was broken by gwen. "ahem.. show me your braces!!"

gwen said to me as she started to sit up. I sat up and gave her a smile. ( just imagine finney with navy blue braces) she gasped when she saw my braces.

𝐨𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.. 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐝.. ? 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫. 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞.

"s-sorry-" I said until I got cut off by gwen saying, "what do you mean sorry?!! you have nothing to be sorry about!! they look adorable/cute on you anyways!! robin will love it!!" gwen exclaimed to me happily. I didnt really think it was true but I had to show gwen that I thought that was "true".. I guess. I just gave her a smile and hugged her. "thank you gwen.. that meant alot to me." I said to gwen.

what I just said to her right now was true though, it gave me a bit of confidence to be a bit more comfortable with my braces but not enough to actually show them to robin. she just smiled and hugged back. "no problem kiddo, anyways go ahead and shoo!! Ima go shower!!" she said as she made a hand gesture of "shooing" me out of her room. I giggled a bit and left her room.

I just decided to go take a shower aswell. I walked to my room and went to my bathroom. I turned on the shower faucet went to my sink to grab all of my skin care products out for after the shower. also to wait for my bath tub to fill up. I sorted out all of my skin care products and decided to get a bathbomb for the bath tub. I went inside my room and picked out my pjs.

I picked out a white shirt with navy blue plaid sweatpants. I spread it out onto my bed and went inside my bathroom and locked the door. I started to take off my shirt and started acknowledging my cuts. the old ones. the fresh ones. the ones from my dad. some from my mom. and most of them from, well me of course. I decided to ignore that and I took off my clothes and went inside the bath tub turning off the shower faucet to just relax a bit and then wash my hair and body.

(after the shower:33)

I finally got out of the shower and I dried off. I slipped on my pjs and went to my bathroom again but instead ima put on my skincare. It didnt take that long since I didnt have that much skin care. I flopped on my bed dreading tomorrow since its friday and I get to have a sleepover with robin.

dont get me wrong I love hanging out with robin!! Its just that I dont know how he will react to my braces.. I sighed as I turned off my outer space night lamp. tomorrow is gonna be a long day. my eyes started to slowly get darker and darker as my vision got blurry. as soon as I knew it I was fast asleep.

(in the morning😘😘)

I groaned mumbling cuss words as my phone alarm started going off. I picked up my phone and turned it off checking the time, 4 am. yay. usually almost every single time I get up to start my day when my alarm goes off but today was a bit different. It was pouring rain which I LOVE, so I decided to just space out looking at the ceiling as I relaxed in my own space.