Yes pwease! *yoongi says and clinging onto him*

Oh, do you want more affection? Okay then~ *he said and give her many hugs and little kisses in her forehead and cheeks, and Yoongi start to blush and she like every kisses with the bottom of her heart...in the distance, employees look at this cute scene and make them laugh*

Kiss me on there *yoongi says and pointed at her lips. They never tried this before not even on their marriage since yoongi was teenage taehyung didn't want to ruin her innocent*

No you are still kid *taehyung says* You said no to me? *yoongi says and gasped dramatically*

Yes, you are still a kid, I can't kiss you yet *taehyung says with a serious tone, but, Yoongi just look back at him with a teasing face...she looks at him with a "little angel face and a big eyes"...then, taehyung wasn't going to kiss yoongi no way!*

Tae! *yoongi whined and clinging onto him*

Yoongi-no...you can't force me with that face...I-it's too much for me... *taehyung say and stop moving, then, yoongi just jump on him and hug him tight, she put her cute face so close to the face of her lover, that her forehead touch his nose, then, Yoongi look back at him and smile the sweetest way she can, and it's an adorable sight...taehyung just stare at her with a blushing face*

Kiss me like those couple on movie!! *yoongi says and pouted as taehyung raised his eyebrow*

What movie?? *taehyung says* That romantic movie me and kook watched together I'm gonna tell you something but don't be mad okay? *yoongi says as taehyung brought her to office*

*taehyung was a little intrigued about Yoongi and Jungkook watching a romantic movie* I'm not gonna get mad, I wanna know what you saw in that movie *taehyung says and wait for Yoongi to answer*

On that movie had something really weird... *yoongi says and playing with her sleeves* like the man and woman were naked

*taehyung looks shocked and doesn't believe what he just heard* no way...they were naked?? But, you and jungkook just see a part or you saw the entire movie? *he asks and look very concerned*

Idk jungkook switch the tv off and said they were doing something nasty what's nasty tae? *yoongi says and looks at him with big kitten eyes*

*taehyung look at Yoongi and doesn't believe she doesn't know what is "something nasty" means, then, he sigh trying to explain this* Okay, Yoongi, I...i gonna explain you...but, be calm, okay? It's not a big deal, they are people who love each other... and they have their own way to show their love, that's it... *he explain while Yoongi keep the question in her eyes*

How do they do? *yoongi says and titled her head*

*taehyung took his time to explain* well, some people like to use their bodies to do different things, and this is what we can see in a love movie...I just can say, Yoongi that this is something that happen only with people who love each other...is one of the ways to show our love...just that, nothing else...okay, my lovely kid? *he said and Yoongi think about this and keep her big eyes in Taehyung's face*

I don't understand love like I kiss your cheek and hugs you and cuddle you? *yoongi says and looks at him*

Yeah, your lips and kisses on my cheek is one thing...and another is kiss your lips in an "another way", okay? Because...because, this other way is something more...uhm... *taehyung try to explain this better, he take some time to explain this to Yoongi* this other way is something more...intimate, if you know the word "intimate"...like, is a way to say..."I love you" more than kisses in the cheek... *he said and Yoongi try to understand all this*

I don't understand tae it's so complicated *yoongi says*

*taehyung think a moment and then decide to say the truth in the simplest way* Yoongi, the man who was in that romantic movie, was "touching" the woman...they were doing some things with their bodies... and this was the "something nasty" jungkook was telling about, you understo- *and before he say all he want, Yoongi put her hands over Taehyung's mouth to stop him*

Can we try? *yoongi says and titled her head*

*taehyung looks surprised* what? No Yoongi, we can't try it now, this need a time and it's very intimate... *he look at her with a serious face as he start to take Yoongi from his feet and go away with her, but, Yoongi fight to be on Taehyung's hand and look at him with cute eyes*

please Tae, let's try! *she beg and pout like a kid taehyung smile...he know what Yoongi want but it's so early for this...but he try to hold his temptation and take Yoongi to a safe place in his office...so, he try a last thing to try to stop her* hey, wait, wait, look at me, little kid?

I'm not little kid I'm 17! *yoongi pouted angrily*

*taehyung kiss her forehead* you wanna be a adult, huh? Alright then, if you want to be an adult, act like one, and let's talk about this when is time, okay? Do you understand, my lovely adult baby? *he ask and Yoongi pout again and make a sad face, but, she look at him with a cute puppy face, she still want to do this but she doesn't have a valid argument in front of her favorite man...so, she looks at him with a sad face while she cross her arms like a mad kid*

Meanie no talk with me *yoongi says and looks away*

*Taehyung look back at him and just sigh...he give up with the argument, then, he go close to Yoongi and hugs her, yoongi give a little punch on his chest like a mad teen, but, Taehyung keep hugging hed* I know...I'm just being mean with you cause you are still a kid to me...but, you just need to wait just a little bit more to try that little thing...got it? *he say and Yoongi continue to being mad, but, she nod...as she doesn't have any other choice right now*

*taehyungs reaction 😂*

➶➶➶➶➶TBC ➷➷➷➷➷

______________________________________________________________