「𝟬𝟬𝟲」 - unrelenting gaze

⊹˖ ━━━━⋆ ‎୨ ✦ ୧ ⋆━━━━ ˖⊹

UNRELENTING GAZE

❝ UNRELENTING GAZE ❞

unrelenting (adj.)
1 - not yielding in strength, severity, or determination.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"HOW ARE THERE ONLY FOUR FIRST-YEARS? ISN'T that too low?" Itadori questions Fushiguro as he licks the popsicle in his hand idly.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses before?" Fushiguro asks back rhetorically.

Itadori visibly pauses, taking the light blue popsicle out of his mouth to shake his head and answer, "No."

"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." Fushiguro shrugs, looking off to the side at the various cars whizzing past them.

"Also, didn't you say I was the fourth?" Itadori inquires, a small frown tugging downwards on his lips from confusion.

"Their entry was decided a while ago." Fushiguro answers, "You know what our school's like. Everyone has unique circumstances."

"Huh." Itadori mumbles thoughtfully before suddenly glancing around. "Hey, do you know where Y/N is, by the way? She didn't join us—"

"Sorry for the wait." A familiar voice apologizes, the two looking up to see Gojo walking towards them with his hand raised in greeting. Y/N walks next to him, one hand carrying a black bag that has a designer logo on it while the other holds a purple crepe.

"Y/N!" Itadori greets enthusiastically, glad to see that she would be joining them.

"Huh? They're here too?" Y/N startles, looking at the two with wide eyes. She then freezes up as she realizes what she blurted out.

"W-Well of course! It is only natural the threads of this world have been ingrained to allow our paths to cross again! A joyous fact, indeed." Y/N says hurriedly, shoving the crepe into Gojo's hand as she puts her hands on her hips in an attempt to save face.

Gojo snickers to himself, taking a bite out of the crepe as he uses his other hand to hold up his phone and take various photos of Y/N, adding to his ever-growing collection.

"It's nice to see you too, Y/N!" Itadori smiles kindly, somehow deciphering what she said.

"He understood that?" Fushiguro mutters to himself as he looks between the two in bewilderment.