Xiao Gong , wangji and the lan elders disappeared from there . Qiren and Xichen shouted wangji's name but wangji was gone .

------------

Xiao gong took wangji and the lan elders to her secret place . Through the whole way here , wangji and the other elder's eyes were covered. They couldn't see that from which way they came and where they are now.

Xiao Gong took wangji and elders to the basement. She closed the doors . Now she uncovered the elders and wangji's eyes and smirked.

----------

The immortal lan elders and wangji were standing in front of a black hole . xiao Gong had unsealed the lan elder's powers.

Xiao Gong said , "Now....cast the spell so that i can enter the place where the core crystal is".

The lan elders refused to do so. Xiao Gong got angry . She started to attack the lan elders with her black magic but they blocked her attack  . Xiao Gong got angry . She attacked fiercely. Wangji was also helping them out in attacking Xiao Gong .

The fight continued for long but soon the elders got tired as they were fighting for quite sometime and also in this basement there was strong resentment energy which was making them hard to breath and to fight.

At last they all stopped .

Xiao Gong said , "So? Are you ready to do what i want?"

The elders angrily glared at Xiao Gong . They had finally agreed . The elders understood one thing clearly that this evil witch lady is going to be a hard task to kill . They'll need a sacrifice to end her .....sacrifice of something pure . Something pure which can completely end the darkness inside of Xiao Gong . The elders knew the correct answer for It too but .....they also knew that its gonna be a great task to sacrifice a part of oneself for ending the dark energy .

Wangji was also tired . He really wanted to kill this evil witch now and here but he himself was feeling weak, the dark power was too much for him. He couldn't even summon his dragon.

The LAN elders now held each others hands and also held wangji's hand. Wangji glanced at them.

One of the elder did mind link with wangji saying , "Wangji! We are going to the main valley . There you can fight well with this witch . The guardian of core crystal will help you too. Be extra careful".

Wangji replied through mind link , "Ok master ....Ill do my best".

The elder nodded .Then they started casting some spell while closing their eyes .

Xiao Gong was rubbing her palms giving an evil smile .

The black hole now turned white....light was coming out of it.

One of the elders said , "Its the way".

Xiao Gong started laughing saying , "Finally!! Finally! I'll succeed in what I have always wished for....hahahaha".

Xiao Gong again sealed the lan elders powers . She did magic and tied the elders with a rope made of black smoke.

Xiao Gong said , "You all are useless for me now".

Saying this Xiao Gong did magic again and now the elders disappeared from there .

One of the elders said before disappearing , "Lan Wangji ! Fight till the end . you can defeat this witch if you want".