"I obey Your Majesty's command. On another note, everything is ready for your victory ball. May I extend an invitation to Lady Rachel? As you are aware, she has lost her title and requires your permission to enter the castle.

Alex added, "The Marques Leyn has also requested her admission to the ball as their guest."

"Interesting. Yes, do invite her. Let's investigate and closely examine the matter."

The duke dismissed Alex and resumed his work.

***
Rachel drank her matcha tea at the coffee shop and felt relieved. She believes that someone is talking about her.

"I can't wait to go to His Majesty's Welcome Victory Ball. To get you an invitation, Rachel, we will ask our fathers. I'm confident that the invitation for you might already be in Anne and the young Marques Simon's possession."

With gusto, Bianca sipped her matcha tea while chatting animatedly.

"Guys, hold on a second. I don't want to start a commotion inside the victory ball. I don't believe His Majesty will let it go just like that, knowing my past rumors in the south."

She murmurs as she surveys her surroundings, "I had a disagreement with his EX-GF.

"Ex-GF?" Samantha and Bianca are confused with the foreign words again.

"Ex-GF is an abbreviation for ex-girlfriend. Sshhhhh." Rachel made a secretive gesture by placing her middle finger in her mouth.

The two women are having a great time discovering new four-letter words thanks to Rachel. She is the Goddess of Cuteness to them.

"Awww, our Rachel is so cute; we want to hug her forever." And the three hug each other and laugh.

***
Meanwhile, Rachel received an invitation from the Castle of Astrid the next day. She finds it hard to believe she has been invited to the upcoming victory ball.

'I don't want to dwell too much on his grudge against me because, as the TV show's plot develops, I know he will return to the south in three months to be with Ara.'

Since this will be my first time to participate, let's just go to the ball and have a good time.
Rachel receives a visit from Lady Anne Van Leyn at their downtown boutique office.

"Rachel, I heard! You were invited by the Duchy of Astrid to the welcome ball. I was aware of it! Your talent and fame have already reached the dukedom." Anne excitedly hugs Rachel.

To make their friendship more intimate, Rachel taught her friends to refer to one another by first names. To avoid violating their traditions and laws, they will, however, use their formal names when other nobles are present.

"I'm also surprised, Anne, but as you know, given my infamous past in the southern capital, I would like to avoid any conflict with His Majesty. I'll go, show my respect, and have a good time at the ball with our friends."

"My dear Rachel, the crown prince leaving you for your cousin wasn't your fault. You're too great for him, and he has an eye condition. Tell me now, are you still in love with the crown prince?"

"I had already learned a very painful lesson in the past, Anne. I don't feel anything for him, and I'm happy for them in their marriage."

As she prays for the soul of the original "Rachel," Rachel feels as though she has freed her from the agony of unrequited love. She would like to return to her own world as soon as the story was over. She must have been sorely missed by her parents and brother. She suddenly experienced sadness about her family and her life.

"Oh Rachel, please don't be sad. They don't deserve someone so stunning as you. Our dear Rachel, you have changed our lives here, and we will always be grateful." Anne comforted her by sighing and holding her hand.

"It's not what you think Anne and it has nothing with him. I just suddenly miss my family. I hope they are alright in the capital."

Meeting the family of the original Rachel makes her nervous. She was the villain of this narative because she was aware of how much they spoiled and loved the original owner of this body.

"I'm sure that once your status is reinstated, you will meet them again in the south. I sincerely hope that His Majesty the Duke will absolve you of the crime you didn't commit."

The south and north control the laws in the Kratoryah empire. The only people who can pardon a nobleman for a crime are the King of the south and the Duke of Astrid of the north. The councils of the empire have approved this law, which is shared by the two Kingdoms.

To avoid her death flag, Rachel simply grinned and expressed her hope that she would remain in the north. She doesn't want to alter the plot the way other time-traveling characters did in stories she's seen and read because the original Rachel was supposed to be dead in season one.

'I don't want to add fuel to the fire; the plot of this series is already very messed up. Let's have fun and be happy so that someday I can return to my own world.'

"Anne, let's head over to our coffee shop so I can play you my newest song."

"Oh yes you have a new one. I'm so fortunate to be the first to hear it, but after can we go to one of our famous designers. He found the dress you will wear in the ball."

Rachel will undoubtedly be the star of the royal ball because Anne is so eager to dress her up. When she sees Rachel in the red dress, poor Simon will be unable to sleep for days! It's a pity that Rachel doesn't see her brother in a romantic relationship.

Of course, she will be pleased if Rachel joins their family, but she is aware that Rachel deserves to find a man she can truly love in light of her experience with the crown prince, and she's aware that her brother isn't that man.

Simon is someone who Rachel will always love as if he were her own brother. She will never rob Rachel of her happiness because she loves her like her own little sister.

"You know I can never say no to you Anne? I love you this much. Let's go! I can't wait to play with you."
The two happily left their office and went to their famous coffee shop.