Chaper 73: More and More Kuma?

Start from the beginning

Sanji didn't question (Y/N) any longer. The chef spoke back to his crew mates. "This bastard wants us dead. But if he's not Bartholomew Kuma, who the hell is he? Either way, we don't have time for this crap. If we don't get out of here, we're going to be even worse off than we are now."

The Straw Hats struggled to catch their breath after the onslaught of attacks they sent out towards the pacifista. All the crew's attacks were unable to strike the man down. (Y/N) began to feel the toll of fighting on her injured body. 'When will this end? I'm so going to barf when we're done here...' The (h/c) haired woman's attention was stolen when Usopp called out for Zoro with concern in his voice. (Y/N) turned her head to see her swordsman struggle to walk towards the pacifista. Without a second thought, Kuma's look-alike began to charge up another attack from his mouth. "Hey! ZORO!!" Luffy yelled out as Sanji, (Y/N) and herself ran to their swordman's aid.

Chopper was able to beat the three thanks to his Arm Point form. "Cloven... ROSEO MIGURYY!!" The reindeer sent a flurry of punches to the pacifista's chest.

"Chopper!!" Luffy, Sanji and (Y/N) yelled for their doctor. Chopper's plethora of punches made the pacifista's feet grind against the ground to not fall over from the attack. When the pacifista had enough, he grabbed Chopper with his left hand and held up his right in front of the reindeer. (Y/N) was ready to sonic boom to Chopper's aid, but Franky quickly ran up and used his Strong Hammer to punch the pacifista's right hand. The pacifista's beam shot into another mangrove tree beside him.

Chopper quickly fled as Franky stood up to plate. "Frankyyy BOXING!!" The cyborg began to quickly punch the pacifista's upper chest, but it was ineffective. The pacifista twisted his body to the left making one of Franky's punches miss its target. Franky began to reposition himself, but was quickly punched down by the pacifista. (Y/N)'s eyes widened in fear and shock when Franky roughly hit the ground, flying back a few meters.

"Spider Net!" Robin quickly caught her cyborg making (Y/N) sigh in relief. "Thanks, Robin!!"

Robin smirked back at her friend as Usopp yelled at the pacifista. "Hey, you don't need to punch so hard! The lasers are enough!!"

"Yohohoho!!" Brook's laugher made (Y/N) look up. The skeleton jumped off the side of a mangrove tree, heading straight for the pacifista. "Good luck dodging this!! I dare say, you're in for it! Here it comes! Swallow... Bond en Avant!!" The skeleton chuckled when his swords struck the pacifista, but quickly stopped when he was hand-standing from his sword being stuck in the pacifista's right shoulder. "Wait... AHH!! I'm stuck!! That was not my plan!!"

Brook began screaming for his life making (Y/N) sonic boom to the skeleton. As (Y/N) grabbed both Brook and his sword, Usopp sent out his Atlas Comet attack. Successfully, stopping the pacifista from attacking both (Y/N) and Brook. The (h/c) haired woman landed on the ground with Brook by her side as Usopp's ammo exploded on the pacifista. "Now's our chance!! Run like hell!!!" Usopp screamed out at his crew mates.

Brook and (Y/N) quickly caught up to the long nose. "That was terrifying! I can't thank you guys enough!!" Brook screamed, followed by (Y/N). "Don't ever scare me like that again, bones!!"

"Hey, check it out! He's down!" Chopper yelled out to his crew making (Y/N), Brokk and Usopp halt and turn to the pacifista.

Everyone was shocked to see the man laying facedown as steam smoked off his body. (Y/N) fell to her hands and knees, catching her breath. "Finally..."

"What the..?! So wait. Explosion work on him all of a sudden?!" Usopp yelled out in shock.

"I think one of them went into his mouth." Franky quickly explained. "It must have shorted out something inside of him. His body may have been hard as steel, but his skin still bleeds. He's just like me. He's got a normal old human body; it's been modified and stuffed fool of weapons."