Chaper 73: More and More Kuma?

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Luffy placed his straw hat on his head, still catching his breath as he spoke. "So he's different now? Then maybe he's a twin or something?"

"It's possible, but that's a scary thought." Sanji was trying to catch his breath as well.

"They look the same, but they're different." Zoro huffed a bit before continuing. "The real one would have teleported to dodge our attacks. And he doesn't use that shockwave attack. He doesn't have those paws either."

(Y/N) placed sickles back in their sleeves, placing her hands on the top of her head to catch her breath. "Yeah.. I noticed his paws missing when he first attacked us. I don't know who this guy is, but he's not Kuma. Strange that he looks exactly like him."

"Well he's strong as is. And what's worse.." Sanji turned to look at the pacifista. "The real one might be after us as well."

(Y/N) stared in shock as the pacifista standing slowly rising again. The four Straw Hats split up when the man began to shoot at them. (Y/N) sky leaped through the air to a mangrove's branch, but was forced to leap again when the branch was blew up beneath her. The woman landed on the ground, placing her hand on her forehead. 'Ugh. I'm starting to get a headache from all the explosions and flashing lights.' (Y/N)'s thoughts were interpreted when Zoro called out his One-Hundred and Eight Caliber Phoenix attack. 'Right. We still have a fight to finish. Time to work through the pain.' (Y/N) lightly groaned before running back towards the pacifista, pulling out her sickles as she watched her swordsman send three powerful thrust towards the pacifista, causing injury to his right shoulder. 'Huh. He has metal and wires just like Kuma did... But at least we can actually hit the enemy now, unlike the other Kuma.' Sanji send out his Concasser attack to the pacifista's left back knee, the kick forced the man off his footing. Zoro prepared his next attack while the pacifista's guard was down, but was cut off when the pacifista caught himself from falling backwards and raised his right hand to the swordsman. Zoro was forced to dodge the pacifista's attack. When Zoro landed, the pacifista's mouth began to light up making (Y/N)'s eyes widen in fear. (Y/N) noticed Zoro frozen before the sight of Kuma's look-alike charging his attack. "ZORO!! COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES!!" (Y/N) screamed out as she commanded her right sickle to turn into a long vine. The woman leaped through the air, wrapping it around the pacifista's neck before landing and pulling it back with all her might. (Y/N) was successfully able to force Kuma's look-alike's head a bit upwards before he fired the attack. The beam exploded the top of a mangrove tree behind where Zoro once stood. (Y/N) looked around in confusion before spotting her swordsman roughly hit the ground. 'Thank goodness he didn't get hit from this guy's attack, but he's still injured.' (Y/N)'s attention was stolen by the pacifista grabbing onto the vine around his neck. Quickly, (Y/N) retracted the vine in fear of her sickle being damaged.

"ZORO!!" Luffy yelled for his crew mate as he ran up in front of him. The captain stood between Kuma and Zoro before looking back at his swordsman. "Hey Zoro! What's the matter with you?! How are you already hurt so bad?! We Just started!"

Sanji didn't turn back to his captain as he spoke. "Look. Just forget about him for now, Luffy! We're all screwed if we can't beat this thing!!"

"He's right, 'Capt! We need to hurr—" (Y/N) was cut off by the pacifista sending a beam from his hand towards the woman. (Y/N) quickly leaped out of the way, front flipping over the pacifista's head and landing next to Sanji. The woman caught her breath, watching Zoro slowly struggle to stand back up.

Sanji softly spoke to the woman beside him. "You can sit this one out, you know. I'm sure Luffy and I can take care of this guy on our own."

"Yeah right." (Y/N) spoke with seriousness in her voice. "I'm not going to sit around and watch you guys fight for me. Didn't I tell you my plan? I'm going to protect you with everything I got, no matter the cost." (Y/N) turned around to glare up at the pacifista.