he stuck his hand out for her, and slightly spun her around, not letting go of her hand as the two talked.

"how long you been a cheerleader?" zayn asked her, tilting his head as the thought about how the two had went to the same high school, and he had no clue she cheered.

he guessed he just hasn't payed enough attention.

"middle school." kailani nodded.

kailanis mother had wanted her to cheer from the moment she went to school, and for awhile kailani only did it for her.. but after awhile she grew to actually love it.

and, she loved that her best friends were doing it with her.

the only thing was, she had to cheer for notti.

as whistle blew, zayn and kailani parted and notti stood up.

cee stood next to him, "yoo." he dragged.

the two dapped each other up, and notti gestured over to kailani with his head, "yo, is lani and zayn together?"

cee shrugged, "ion think so— he want her, though."

nottis eyebrows raised, simply and silently nodding.

he didn't know why a part of him cared, and didn't like the fact that someone else wanted her.

the game started, and he ran onto the court, and although he looked focused, his mind was in a lot of places.

a part of him missed talking to kailani as much as he used to.

he was curious on what she had been doing, and if she wanted zayn like he wanted her.

he ran down the court, his eyes on the ball that cee had. he put his hands up, yelling out to him to let him know he was open as he was being guarded.

cee passed the ball to him, and notti quickly threw the ball, watching as it went in the hoop.

people that sat in the bleachers cheered, and he could hear his friends yell his name, but his eyes went to the cheerleaders.

one in specific.

he watched as kailani shook her pom poms, lazily putting one of her arms up, but she didn't cheer at all.

a smile wasn't even on her face.

his eyes squinted, as he looked at the other cheerleaders to see them cheering loudly and smiling wide.

except loren and alaina, who had similar expressions as kailani.

he scoffed, taking his eyes off of the girl in attempt to get her off of his mind.

why was she the only thing he could think about all of sudden? he didn't know.

but it annoyed him.

WALKING BACK to his room after being congratulated on his win by his mother and sister, notti threw himself on his bed.

his body was sore, he was tired, and his head was throbbing.

he stood, changing into comfortable clothes before grabbing his phone and sitting back down.

he went on instagram, seeing the first post in his feed was a post by alaina. there was multiple pictures of her, kailani, and loren from today.

he ran his tongue over his bottom lip as he clicked on kailanis account that was mentioned, clicking his tongue as he saw that they still followed each other.

his thumb hovered over the "message" button, but he shook his head, scrolling out of instagram.

she could text me— he thought.

DIDNT PROOF READ!thoughts and opinions??? lmk! bros a stalker

DIDNT PROOF READ!
thoughts and opinions???
lmk!
bros a stalker