So You Think You Can Dance (1D fan fiction)

So You Think You Can Dance?...

Once there were 2 girls Ashley and Havana. Ashley had blonde hair, blue eyes, a strong personality & a beautiful dancer. Havana has chocolate brown hair, brown eyes, great personality & wonderful dancer.

Once Ashley and Havana signed up for so you think you can dance, they got in got passed round 1, then 2, then 3, 4, 5, semis, finals, grand finals and finally ended up wining the whole thing together. It's was a wonderful day for them but unfortunately they weren't needed for any music videos or anything so instead they opened up a dance school that is now a massive hit!

They werent really known that well...until one very special day.

Tuesday, 13th January.

It's was Ashley's 17th birthday, she didn't get to celebrate it much cause that day she had an audition with Havana, she was happy cause she got to do what she loved on her birthday...Dancing.

Havana and Ashley live in America, Miami, and own a flat 500m away from the beach. They bought a house together since they spend most of the time together and always need to stay in touch for dance reasons and they tried just texting but we ended up with a massive bill cause they went over the limit. So now they own a big flat together to keep in touch.

ASHLEY'S P.O.V.

8:00am,

Havana and I woke up, got dressed, went downstairs and ate breakfast (the usual routine). We had a 2minute look at Facebook...nothing new or exiting. I updated my status 'Just about to do an audition...for a big company.with Havana'

*****************

Hi guys

this is my first fan fiction

hope you like it and plz vote

Thanks x