Chapter 76: End of Fashion and The Golden ...

Start from the beginning

Everybody looks at Rimuru, who doesn't look surprised at being mentioned while thinking 'Wait what was my intention while creating it? ... Raphael control my face'

"It seems that was the answer, Rimuru planned it all along. You wanted to solve the problem with Veronica, by just moving Rozemyne to the Tempest family and thus making Wilfired the undisputed future archduke of the duchy, well until Charlotte and Melchior are announced and therefore practically removing all of Veronica's suspicions." concluded Ferdinand.
Everyone exclaims something along the lines of as expected of Rimuru, with Effa being the most relieved, as she knows that her daughter will no longer have to deal with a successor crisis.

"It's the perfect scheme, something I didn't even think of"
'Me neither' thinks Rimuru.
"But before we announce that, she should firstly be baptised as with our traditions allowing her to receive a Schtappe at the Archducal Academy."

"Please explain your reasoning."

"In Ehrenfest, only those who were baptized and therefore registered as an Ehrenfest nobility can gain a Schtappe at the Archducal Academy. Well there are exceptions, there are a few political marriages where the other noble family gained quotas for their own family, but who must be baptized in Ehrenfest first. And to top it off we would finally have a true seat in the Royal Fellowship Gathering and won't just have an honorary seat as the host nation."

"To get back to the original topic, what else would her duties be, naturally except for holding social events? I suppose a few domestic and external ones, as she is more acceptable for humans, as she is still half one."

***************************************************************************************

Rozemyne POV:

'Is that an insult? No, he's also a demi-spirit. But duties? I just want to read books, well I already read all that I could find in Tempest and Gazel and Elmesia promised me a few more, so I could do something in the meantime and help Rimuru out a bit.'

"Yeah I think that sounds rather acceptable, after all it is good to do something to earn your books. But what would the offical statement be? Would I be just given  the Title of Princess of Tempest, or will I be adopted for the 2nd time?"

"Those specific titles come with being adopted so that would probably it. The statement will probably say something along the lines of she was the reason of the union and she's the disciple of Veldora along with being close to Rimuru and the executives."

"That's exactly what I thought. So does anyone still have something to say or add to accepting Rozemyne into the ruling family of Tempest with her being renamed to something along the lines of  Rozemyne Ehrenfest Tempest" questions Rimuru.
"No, she's nobility and therefeore needs an indicator like von and we have a specific style of naming in Ehrenfest so it would be Rozemyne Tochter Ehrenfest Adotie Tempest " clarifies Sylvester.
"Well that's OK with me and what about you Veldora" asks Rimuru.
Veldora looking at me responds "I don't have anything against adopting my disciple, so Rozemyne your official full name is Rozemyne Tochter Ehrenfest Adotie Tempest now but unoficially we'll keep it simpler with Rozemyne von Ehrenfest Tempest." announces Veldora.

Speaking those words Veldora puffs out his chest in pride .... Until a huge amount of energy leaves his body, made up of magicules and a bit of his draconic essence, making him realize he just renamed me. Next his sunken face falls even further upon thinking of the consequences of letting me absorb such a huge amount of energy.

{Renaming by individual Storm Dragon Veldora successful, individual Rozemyne has been renamed to Rozemyne von Ehrenfest Tempest}

{Notice: The naming has been categorized as an Integration and adoption into the Family Tempest according to the namer's intent. Furthermore the previous unequal naming was nullified, as the individual Rimuru Tempest agreed to the renaming. Making it an equal familial naming hence forth}