𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀

Start from the beginning

Cheong-san sighs, "seriously? I told them to change the name" Cheong-san says in annoyance, "what about the old name?" Gyeong-su says in confusion.

"We're not doing it. The fryer hasn't even come in yet" Gyeong-su looks down, "I heard there'll be one"

Cheong-san doesn't say anything, he's too busy texting his mom.

ᴍᴏᴍ: ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ?

ᴄʜᴇᴏɴɢ-sᴀɴ: ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴜsᴇ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?

"I mean, I would know better than you, don't you think?" then other messages comes in.

ᴍᴏᴍ: ᴏᴋᴀʏ. sᴏ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏɴᴇ?

ᴄʜᴇᴏɴɢ-sᴀɴ: ᴍᴏᴍ...

Cheong-san grumbles, "my mom's the worst" all of a sudden On-jo bumps her hand on Cheong-san's shoulder making him grunt and drop his phone on the ground. I-sak and [Y/n] right beside her, [Y/n] winces when Cheong-san's phone fell on the ground.

"Hey" I-sak greets, and all [Y/n] was wave at them. "Damn, my phone!" Cheong-san exclaims and picks it up. "You can't run away" On-Jo takes the backpack from in front of her and hands it to Cheong-san, while he checks if his phone had any cracks on it.

"Hey, gopher. Let's get some chicken" Cheong-san looks at the three girls. "but we're not open yet" He says again. "Sure you are. Your mom says she's testing out a new recipe today" Gyeong-su hits Cheong-san's shoulder making him looking at him.

"You're going, right Gyeong-su?" [Y/n] asked him, while he looks at her. "Of course" Gyeong-su says with a chuckle. Cheong-san then looks at I-sak, "are you going too?" I-sak nods, "Mm, yes. I mean your mom told On-Jo to bring her friends" then Cheong-san looks at [Y/n], "are you also going to?" [Y/n] nods with a smile, "yeah, I'm craving for some chicken either way"

"So this is a double date?" Gyeong-su said looking at [Y/n] and On-jo, "what the hell" I-sak then blinked multiple times before taking On-jo and [Y/n] away but [Y/n] told them to go ahead. [Y/n] stood where she was before looking at Gyeong-su and Cheong-san.

"Weird, we're not open today" Gyeong-su then looks at his best friend, "uh, what do you know? Let's get out of here" Gyeong-su then hooks his arms on [Y/n]'s waist who just lets him be. Gyeong-su starts to whistle the auld lang syne tune. Cheong-san feels jealousy building up on him but he just ignores it and pushes Gyeong-su in a playful matter. The three of them chuckle before walking out.

"You both like chicken that much?" Cheong-san asked the both of them. "You have know idea" Kim [Y/n] said before wrapping her arm around Gyeong-su's shoulder. "You bet, I'm gonna eat two wholes"

☆─────────────☆

When they got to Cheong-san chicken restaurant, they started to cheer when Mrs. Lee came out with two bowls of chicken. On-jo was in between [Y/n] and I-sak. Cheong-san and Gyeong-su were on the other side, facing them. "Looks great, thank you" On-jo then takes a fork and grabs a chicken putting it on her bowl.

"Thanks a lot"

"It looks great" 

"This looks really good" then Cheong-san looks at his mom, "what did you bring out so much?" Mrs.Lee smiles, "remember On-jo and [Y/n] eat a lot?" [Y/n] shakes her head, "we don't eat a lot, we just eat well, right On-jo?" [Y/n] bumps her shoulder with hers and On-jo nods in agreement.