Antara (with a smile): Finally, my efforts have paid off.

Days pass, and Antara receives the news she's been hoping for – she's hired as a music and English teacher at Blossom Academy. She's elated, knowing this opportunity not only allows her to pursue her passion for music but also provides a stable income. The thought of enrolling Aarav in the same school for his education brings her immense relief and joy.

Antara (with contentment): I can manage my school timings from 8 in the morning to 2 in the afternoon. It leaves me with the entire evening to give tuitions or help Aarav with his studies. And for Tara, I can seek Supriya Aunty's help. Everything seems to be falling into place.

Antara's house is filled with an atmosphere of joy and celebration. Antara, beaming with happiness, prepares Suji ka Halwa, a traditional sweet dish, as an offering to express her gratitude to the divine forces. With reverence, she places the offering in front of the deity and whispers a prayer of thanks for her newfound opportunity.

Antara: (with a smile) Thank you for this blessing.

Antara, accompanied by Aarav holding Tara in his arms, makes her way to Supriya's house to share the good news. She enters cheerfully and calls out to Supriya.

Antara: Supriya Aunty!

As she steps inside, she notices Raghu and two other men seated with Supriya, engaged in conversation. Supriya, upon hearing Antara's voice, turns around, wearing a warm smile.

Supriya: Aree, Antara! Andar aana.

Antara notices the guests' curious gazes fixed upon her, but she maintains her composure, nodding in acknowledgment at Supriya's invitation and stepping further into the house. Raghu, Mannu, and Peter are taken aback by Antara's radiant presence. Raghu, in particular, is captivated by her beauty.

Supriya: Aaj toh bahut khush lag rahi hai? Kya baat hai?

Aarav: Aunty, aapko pata hai, Didi ko job mil gayi, issiliye hum celebrate aapke paas aa gaye.

Supriya's face lights up upon hearing the news. She embraces Antara warmly.

Supriya: Aree waah, yeh toh bahut acchi baat hai.

Aarav steps forward, holding a bowl of Suji ka Halwa.

Aarav: Yeh halwa Didi ne banaya hai aapke liye.

Supriya: Iski kya zaroorat thi, Antara?

Antara: Zaroorat thi, aunty. Jab main pareshaan thi, tab aapne meri madad ki, toh apni khushiyon mein main aapko kaise bhul sakti hoon.

Supriya is touched by Antara's thoughtful gesture and sentiment. The warmth and love between them create an aura of happiness in the room, symbolizing their bond of support and care for each other.

.

.

.

.

Munna, Peter, and Raghu observe the exchange between Supriya and Antara. Munna, pointing towards Antara, breaks the silence.

Munna: Aunty, aapne bataya nahi ki yeh kaun hai?

Supriya smiles warmly, introducing everyone in the room.

Supriya: Antara, inse milo. Yeh hai Munna, yeh hai Peter, aur yeh hai Raghu.

Antara, slightly taken aback to see Raghu, smiles politely and greets them.

Antara: Namaste.

Munna and Peter reciprocate the greeting with smiles, but Raghu remains lost in his thoughts, his attention solely fixed on Antara. Sensing his intense stare, Antara feels a bit uncomfortable. Peter nudges Raghu, bringing him back to the present.