The Fellow Characters

As you heard, there are two characters, both girls. As you do not know, the characters will be me and DeluctAwsomeness because I have lack of ideas sometimes. So let me explain what we look like.         ~First character~

Hello! My Name is Otu Chara, I live with my friend Tenika. We both play video games, and have a gaming channel on youtube(Not In Real Life). We also have separate channels, which both have 2 million subscribers(Not real either). Anyways, let's describe me, I have black hair and green eyes. I'm 5'2 on height, and I dress differently from Tenika. I look more nerdy than she does, and yet she's the nerdy one. I would say my personality is sassy, I always have to finish the last word. Anyways, I'm gonna leave now.

Sup. My name is Tenika Shuusei (This is the name Deluct picked), as you know I live with Otu. Like she said, we both play video games, and have a youtube channel. I have black hair and dark brown eyes, and sometimes when you shine light in them they look red-ish. I dress like a boy, and some-what nerdy, but I'm really the nerdy one compare to Otu. I say my personality is mostly tomboy, but I'm also really scary if you let me be, and fun/friendly. 

Well, those are your characters! Talk you later!                                                                                                       ~Otu