Zhou Meili smiled, "You have always been so smart, you guessed well." What you're saying is indeed what I think.

Zhou Meili continued to walk forward, "Why don't you ask me, how do I know the whereabouts of the ploughing cattle." "

Will you tell me the truth? Xia Qingqing asked rhetorically.

Zhou Meili smiled, "No." But when you see those two ploughing oxen, all the questions in your mind will be answered.

"Okay. Xia Qingqing replied casually.

The two men came from an overgrown ravine to the mouth of a cave.

Zhou Meili walked in directly.

Xia Qingqing followed without any hesitation.

The cave is very large, and after walking three or four meters away, I turned a direction to the left-hand side, and I saw a dim light inside, and I also smelled the smell of kerosene lamps.

When I got closer, I saw two ploughing oxen tied to a large rock. When he saw them come in, he looked up at them.

Xia Qingqing walked over and touched the two ploughing cows that were still alive. A kerosene lamp with a lampshade, resting on a flat stone.

At this time, Ahri's warning voice came from his head, "Master, the man in the cave is staring at you. But don't be afraid, Ahri will keep you safe.

"I see. When will I call you? You strike again. Her eyes glanced into the depths of the cave.

Ahri agreed.

The people in the cave then came out of the darkness. happened to meet Xia Qingqing's gaze.

The man had a fierce face and an iron rod in his hand, like an evil ghost.

Xia Qingqing recognized him immediately.

This man was the same man she and Wei Guo met a few days ago near the thatched hut on the weir.

Wei Guo also said that he did not look like a good person. She also said at the time that he was overthinking.

Xia Qingqing was not afraid, but she tried her best to show that she was scared.

He took a few steps back and looked at the man and said, "Zhou Meili, what do you mean?" Why is there a man hiding here? Did you forget about Zhang Wenqing so quickly? You're a fierce man.

Zhou Meili didn't expect her to be scared like this, and she didn't forget to mock her.

He sneered and said, "Xia Qingqing, your heart is really big. Aren't you afraid of provoking me, I'll send you down to see Zhang Wenqing?

Xia Qingqing pretended to be scared and didn't speak.

Zhou Meili was very satisfied with the way she bowed her head to herself. It gives her a sense of accomplishment.

The man walked to the entrance of the cave with an iron rod and blocked the way. This is to prevent her from escaping.

Zhou Meili said to the man next to her, "Cousin, what I said is good. "

Yes, it's a high-end thing. It's about the same age. The other end will be very satisfied. The man looked at her from top to bottom.

Xia Qingqing thought to herself, Zhou Meimei's cousin is a human trafficker, and she wants to be abducted and sold in other ravines?

"What do you two mean? Are you a trafficker? Xia Qingqing pretended to be scared and asked.

Zhou Meili looked at her scared and was in a good mood. She is not afraid to tell her the truth, because in a moment she will become a dead person.