'WERE OUTSIDE!! YIPPIE!' (Name) mentally cheered as she felt the sunlight on her, Inosuke not really caring and looking around as he scented something.

'right.. this is where Zenitsu gets the crap of a beating.' (Name) tapped Inosuke's arm, making him slightly look at her.

"what is it woman! i sense something.." Inosuke huffed. "can you um..." Inosuke cut her off immediately. "just spout it out already!"

"you see that boy over there? the yellow head?" (Name) said pointing over to Zenitsu who seemed to not notice the two yet. "you mean the mop looking head?" Inosuke said almost disgusted.

"uh.. yeah." (Name) deadpanned, shaking her head. "can you promise me not to beat him up when you figure out what the scent thing is? the box is really important to someone."

"hah? why the hell would a box be so important to someone?" Inosuke crouched down, gesturing for (Name) to get off his back. "uh.. nevermind. Just forget it." (Name) got off his back and stood to the side a little.

Inosuke laughed as he figured out what the scent was. "i'm sensing a demon!" Zenitsu and the little boy turned as they heard a ruff voice, seeing Inosuke and (Name).

"it's him and.. Parker? WHAT IS PARKER DOING WITH HIM?!" Zenitsu sweated. 'wait.. i know where i heard his voice before! he's the fifth survivor, during Final Selection, he was the first to rush up the mountain and the one to descend the mountain too! what a force of nature!'

Inosuke laughed as he looked at the box after like three minutes of looking around. "i've found you demon!" Inosuke ran towards the box, ready to cut or slice it or whatever. But Zenitsu beat him to it, yelling a "stop it!"

Inosuke stepped back a bit, looking at him fully. "what the hell.. who are you? get out of my way!"

"my name is Agatsuma Zenitsu! i'm a Demon Slayer, the same as you!" Zenitsu yelled slightly, getting Inosuke's attention.

"oh? are you now? then you should already know we gotta get rid of that thing at all costs! now, get the hell out of my way, you mop!"

"m-mop? no, i refuse!" Zenitsu shook his head, not moving once. "this is Kamado's—"

"don't argue with me! i'll deal with him and his box, if that's the case." Inosuke put one of his swords on Zenitsu's shoulder. "now i'm not gonna say it again, move!"

Zenitsu started trembling, but he still didn't move. "do you want to die?" Insouke said in a deep voice. "this box.. i won't you touch it! i don't know whats inside, but i do know it's super important to Kamado!"

"are you serious? use your damn mind, idiot! there's a demon inside that box, don't you get that." Inosuke said, starting to get irritated.

'to be honest.. i'm not trying to get my ass beat. So, sorry Zenitsu, but i'm staying right here!' (Name) thought as she watched from afar.

"of course i've know that from the very start!" Zenitsu yelled. "i knew he was traveling with a demon.. despite him being a Demon Slayer himself. That said, the sounds i hear from Kamado are so kind and gentle, it makes me want to cry. I don't think i've ever heard anything like it before.. all living creatures give off vibrations, the world is full of sounds ringing out. Breathing, heart—"

"NO ONE GIVES A FUCK, YOU DAMN MOP." Inosuke yelled in annoyance, kicking Zenitsu in the chest, then kneeing him in the chin, then kicking his face, making him fall down.

Inosuke was about to attack the box, but Zenitsu grabbed onto him, making him stumble back. "let go of me, dammit!" Inosuke grunted, grabbing a force-full of Zenitsu's hair and throwing him across the area.