Chapter 25

Joong was getting ready for the bed when Dunk came into the room. He was already in his pjs. Dunk came straight to Joong and hugged him from back.

"What's up?" Joong asked holding Dunk's hands.

"Nothing. Just feel like hugging you." Dunk put his chin on Joong's shoulder and sniff kissed his neck.

Joong break the hug and turned around to face Dunk. He looked at his eyes intensely.

"Is there anything you want to tell me?" Joong asked with a soft voice. Dunk didn't say anything. Instead he hugged Joong and hide his face in his neck.

"What is it Dunk? You can tell me anything." Joong tried again. He can feel that Dunk was nervous. He realised that Dunk needed to tell him something but something was bothering him. So he encouraged him to talk.

"It just-"

"Just what?"

"I want to mark you." Dunk wishpered into Joong's neck. His voice was very low. If it wasn't for his wolf hearing Joong wouldn't hear him.

Joong smiled hearing Dunk. He really couldn't believe that Dunk felt possessive of him. From the day he marked Dunk as his he was waiting for this. He always wanted to be marked by Dunk.

"Are you sure? You'll be stuck with me for the rest of your life." Joong said teasingly. Dunk was still hugging Joong.

"I'm already stuck with you." Dunk said and kissed Joong's neck. Joong's hold tighten around Dunk's waist when his wet lips touched his neck.

Joong pulled Dunk from his embrace and looked into his eyes. Dunk looked at him too. But Joong could clearly see Dunk's cheeks turned to pink. He took Dunk's face in his hands and leaned into his lips. Dunk closed his eyes.

Dunk felt Joong's lips touched his own. It was gentle as always. Dunk felt butterflies in his stomach. He put his hands around his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

Joong pushed Dunk backwards until he hit the bed. Dunk dropped on the bed Joong hovering him. They didn't break the kiss. The kiss became intense little by little. Joong hold Dunk by the waist. His hand under Dunk's shirt touching his skin there.

Dubk felt so hot under Joong's touch. Joong inserted his tongue into Dunk's mouth. Dunk couldn't stop the moan. He hold Joong's waist and turned them around. Dunk sat on Joong's lap.

Joong was wearing a pj shirt with buttons. Dunk undid them one by one exposing Joong's neck and chest for him. He then started to kiss him from his earlobe, getting lower and lower. He kissed Joong's neck giving him some marks there. Then he kissed his chest taking one of his nipples into his mouth.

"Dunk" Joong moaned. Dunk kissed him until his waist.Then he got up and looked at Joong's eyes.

"Can I really do it Joong?" Dunk asked. His eyes pleading and filled with so much emotions. Joong held his cheek in one hand and other gently stroking his hand.

"I'm all yours pDunk."

Dunk bend his head to Joong's neck. He sniffed it, taking Joong's smell. He gave Joong's neck wet kisses nibbling on it.

Joong felt exact moment when Dunk's vampire teeth dig into his neck. It was painful. He wondered if his bite also painful like that. Then he felt Dunk sucking on the bite. Dunk raised his head after a while and his lips were red with Joong's blood.

"You are tasty than I thought." Dunk said smiling. It was not his usual cute smile. It was kind of a seductive smile. Joong groaned and grab Dunk's neck.

"Let me taste it too." He collided his lips with Dunk's. He felt the metalic taste of his blood in Dunk's lips. Some how it makes him more turned on. Joong realize that its going to be a long night today.