bcis / bachisagi | Stuck together 2

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

How to shower: By Bachira Meguru and Isagi Yoichi!

.

.

.

"From where and how should we strip down, Isagi?" said Bachira who already had his shirt off but it was hanging by his wrist.

"I don't know?! We can't remove it either from the sleeves since our arms are connected!"

Bachira then grabbed Isagi's other hands, now both of their fingers were intertwined together and Bachira giggled, having a flowery aura around him.

"What if we try holding both hands and see if the connection would move to the other side instead?

"...No way..  There's no way it'll-" 'Oh it worked! Your left hand is free!' "IT WORKED?! WHAT THE HELL?!"

Isagi shouted, bewildered while Bachira remained unfazed, a smile on his lips still intact.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
.

.

The scene flashed.

"Okay, let's do this.. Three.. two.."

"ONE!"

The both of them tried pulling away from their linked hands only for them to stumble, failing. Isagi pouted while Bachira still had a smile intact.
'Why is he still smiling you ask? I don't know. Who knows. Does he like Isagi?'

"..Okay. That didn't work.. Guess we'll just have to be like this while we sleep."

"Let's move our futons together!

They walked to Team Z's room, everyone asleep, only them was awake. They quietly creeped in making sure they're very careful and Bachira getting his futon in the process and flopped it beside Isagi, and pressed his face to the mattress, dragging Isagi down who yelped quietly.

A bunch of rustles of blankets and pillow, but everyone was still asleep despite the noise.. the training really took them out huh.

Their futons were now fixed, they were laying in their own futons, they were looking at their hands that was still holding together.

"Bachira."

Bachira hummed and looked at Isagi who seemed to scooting closer to him.

"Isn't it tiring for our arms if we're on seperate futons? Let me join you."

Isagi whispered, Bachira blushed slightly but it wasn't obvious for Isagi since it was quite dark but nodded.

"Okay."