Chapter 1- Another Victim

Noodle rushed urgently into Mallies room

"You have to have to come downstairs", she exclaimed

Mallie looked up from writing into her notebook at her desk with a confused look,

"Why would I get anywhere close to dumb and dumber?"

Noodle ran over and grabbed her hand

"No time for jokes, you've got to help me! Scrubbit and Bleacher got another victim, we have to help!"

Without another word, Noodle dragged Mallie from her chair and rushed them both downstairs. They watched as the man drank gin at the fireplace, Mallue cringed at the sight

That's definitely an extra fee, she thought

Just then, Ms. Scrubbit pulled the contract out and the man got up from his chair to sign. Just then, Noddle grabbed a book off the shelf so that the man could see her.

"What are you doing?" Mallie whispered but Noodle just shushed her

Noodle attempted to tell the man to read the fine print and while he caught on, so did Ms. Scrubbit. And even after all that, he still choose to sign the contract and get settled into his room. As he walked away, Ms. Scrubbit walked over to us angrily, which she does everyday so i guess she just walked over to us.

"What do you think you're doing" she yelled,

Without a chance to respond, Ms. Scrubbit hauled them up into the chicken coop and shut the door, leaving them in darkness. But even in total darkness, Mallie couldn't help but to start laughing uncontrollably, with Noodle quickly following in suit.

"Stop laughing!" Noodle tried to say, but it was mostly drowned out by giggles

"I just", Mallie needed a sec to catch her breath, "the one time we get someone to actually read the fine print, he still signs it!"

Noodle and Mallie start loudly laughing again, until they hear a bang and someone yelling to shut up. Even though its dark, Noodle turns to look at Mallie's figure in the darkness.

"Can we still continue our lessons here?"

Mallie ponders for a moment before answering,

"It'll be a bit tough but i think we can and i'll answer any questions tomorrow", Mallie clears her throat, "Now, back to what i said last lesson, the british were in a great position to win the war if it wasn't for a variety of mistakes"