ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3

As the crew and me kept talking with Cricket, Nami finally asked him about Skypiea saying everyone didn't know a thing about it and town and laughed at her, and since she thought maybe a relative of Noland would know she might as well ask him. "Why would you believe in that place, it's a fairy tale, not real, but if your really so interested I could tell you a way to get there" Noland said as the idiot trio and Nami sprung up and asked how to get there. "Well first you need a south bird." Noland said the first step.

"What the hell is that?" Luffy said as he picked his nose with his pinky, I sat up and started to explain what it was. "It's basically a weird looking bird with it's head pointing south from where we are" everyone besides Luffy understood what I said, Noland handed me, Luffy, and Sanji a net. "Here take these, your going to need them when it comes to catching that damn bird." Well nodded and we left the house, Nami decided we should split up, as she said that Luffy wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him "Me, Y/N, and Nami will be the first group!" Luffy exclaimed, I said "do I have any say in this" I said looking at him "No" He answered.

We went into the forest and we started to look for the south bird, anytime I heard the bird and I tried to go towards it Luffy would pull me back, everytime I had to explain to him that I heard the bird but he thought I was trying to get away from him, Man he Isa werid one. Anyway, as we kept walkomg thought the forest, Zoro's group came from the side of us and was chasing a south bird, as I soon as I saw it and ran faster then anyone could see me, I cought the bird, I jumped in the air with glee as I had the bird in my hands, everyone was shocked, especially the boys. I looked at them and I was bombarded with questions on how I did that. "Woah Guys! Slow your horses, I did that because I trained!" They were all astonished that I was very fast from training.

I felt pretty happy after all of those praises "woah guys~ I'm not that cool" I said, giggling to myself. We made it back to the ship but the ship was destroyed and we all saw cricket and his friends wer on the floor damaged, we all went to check up on them, as I stand there, then I walked to Luffy and gave him the bird "what are you doing?" I l walked to forest where the town would be, and I said "I'm going to beat the shit out of you did this" I said coldly, Luffy and the other had a small shiver down there spine and I started to run into the forest to the  where the town would be

A/N: Sorry I took me awhile to make a chapter, school just started up and all of this homework is annoying, especially English, well anyways if y'all still reading this, thenThank you so so so so much, y'all are the homies and the best, well, chow chow 🖖🙂