Chapter 2

Kosaku wakes up to Shinobu,He seems a little freaked since he regularly doesn't date girls but instead cuts their hand off.He stands up,Just to find himself being shirtless and wearing jogging pants,He rubs his black hair.Groaning as he gets up from bed,But one hand pulls him back. "Stay..." Shinobu complains,Kosaku chuckles softly and kisses her hand,He can't help but feel..Feel content about Shinobu's clingy-ness,The black haired man smiles warmly at Shinobu.Gently stroking her red velvet like hair,That was a total birds nest.Then,Kosaku takes a cold shower to 'start his day off',Then having breakfast and brushing his teeth.He wears his classic white suit with the green stripped blouse,With pearly white buttons that go along with it.He puts the matching pants with it on as well,Attempting to fit the 8 inches down there in his pants.Which yes,Did in fact work.He zips his pants up and ties it together with a brown belt with a silver buckle,His blouse neatly tucked into his pants.He puts his blue killer queen tie on,And heads out the door.He peacefully walks to the department store he works in which gives him an average salary but it wasn't that high paying.He has his hands in his pockets,Walking off to work as normal.

Hayato pov:

Dad is acting really weird.And not in a weird creepy pedo way but in a more of a nicer way,It's really nice to my mom but it's disturbing to me. "Hayato!" My mom calls out,It snaps me back to reality.I swept up my backpack,Tossing it over my shoulder,I walked down stairs. "Oi Hayato,Have you brushed your teeth?" Mom asks me,I nod my head as normal.I can't help but shake the feeling off that my dad is a different person,In a good yet bad way.I don't wanna tell mom this because she'll probably just yell at me—And if my suspicions are indeed true,Then I'll protect my mother no matter what.If I die while trying to stop dad,Maybe even someone else from her—Then so be it. "Hayato,Here's your lunch!" Mom says with a smile,It eerie to see her smile.Normally I'll get a "Here's your lunch" plus an unhappy expression.But maybe,Just maybe "dad" is making her feel this way—which is nice to see her so happy at 8 in the morning instead of a grumpy woman this early. "Hayato! Did you hear what I said? This is your lunch,Okay?" Mom yells from the kitchen again.I realized I was still day dreaming about who my dad is,And why the hell "dad" was being so sweet.Mom's voice shakes me back into reality,I grabbed my lunch from the counter then I'm out the door like a flash.

(Holy shit,sorry for the short chapter! I genuinely forgot about my wattpad account)