one

Chapter: ONE

high waist to hell - cloudy jane

...

"she talks to girls, she talks to boys but she's no keeper"

☆•☆•☆

miyoung's pov

The music was loud and I didn't even know wheren my friends were. We arrived together almost two hours ago and now the majority of my friends were all over the place completely drunk.

My outfit was in perfect conditions as well as my hair and my makeup which I choose wisely. I had a black sleeveless top with a denim skirt and long black boots, my straight hair was down and shiny and my makeup consisted of smoky eyes with red lipstick. Totally ready to meet with a certain girl.

I was looking for Hyewon, she was my objective that night. I met her a few weeks ago because we had some friends in common, we talked a lot, she was funny, nice and pretty, almost the perfect woman. At first I thought that she didn't like me in that way, but after talking to one of her friends she told me that Hyewon found me very attractive so I thought that was time to throw my shot and this party was the perfect event.

  In my hand was a glass of water because I wanted to be completely sober that night. I have this thing about drunkenly kissing somebody. Usually I don't mind being drunk and doing dumb shit so if I end up kissing someone while drunk, it doesn't matter to me. But when I want to kiss someone, especially, I try not to drink because that's something I really want to do, and I don't forget it. So today I was going to drink nothing, not even a drop of alcohol, because Hyewon was a beautiful and nice girl who didn't deserve a drunk Miyoung kissing her.  

As I was looking for her my phone rings and when I turn it on I see a message of Hyewon which I open with excitement.

hyewon<3

hi lovely!

hi love!

i'm sorry for telling you right know
but i can't make it for the party :(
my lil sister got sick and i have to take care of her
i'm so sorry love😭

oh!
don't worry honey
it's ok!

are you sure?😭

of course i am!
go take care of your sister
and take care yourself too!

thank u
you're the sweetest!

don't thank me
see you on monday
love u!💕

love u too!💗

I swear under my breath as I put my phone in my bag, I was really excited to see her today. I didn't even drink because I wanted to be sober for her, but I guess that it didn't matter now, so I went to look for my friends, who were probably wasted in some part of the big house.

There were a lot of people in that house, and most of them were severely intoxicated. I could smell the scent of alcohol every time I passed by someone, and it kind of started to bother me. There were a lot of people together in the same block, drunk and pushing you around. Being the only sober person in a house filled with drunk people wasn't as fun as it seemed.