2.

ignore the second photo, it won't let me delete it.
________________________________
all rights reserved i do not own dragons; the nine realms nor the characters that appear in it.
________________________________

I suddenly felt like air was constantly hitting my face, like i wasn't falling anymore. i opened my eyes and looked up it was the monster again. it flew us into a cave and nearly immediately it's paws slipped and i fell onto the floor in the cave while it kept going. i hit my head as i landed i groaned, a headache started to form, my head was throbbing. i could've sworn i heard my heartbeat. i slowly sat up and looked up, i heard the growls and grew scared but there were.. footsteps? heavy and light. i slowly stood up and began to walk away from the sounds, deeper into the cave. i stopped when i saw these glowing purple eyes, and a dark silhouette. i took a few steps back onto to hear "y/n!" Tom's voice. i turned my head to him "Tom!" i yelled part shocked and partly scared from his sudden appearance Tom laughed at my fear. i looked back to where i saw that silhouette, it was gone. i turned back to Tom and saw a creature behind him, the one who dropped me in here. i screamed and took a few steps back "woah woah- it's okay, he's.. friendly" Tom said "come on, let's get out of here." he smiled as he grabbed my forearm and dragged me over to the.. monster. before i knew it the thing grabbed us both and started to fly, i screamed a bit as i looked down.. i fucking hate heights.

as short as the ride started it had ended, we were dropped off, caught near the ladder, scolded, and dragged to our domes. i went to my room and fell asleep, my mom yelling outside my door.

the next morning i woke up to my dad shaking me gently "time to wake up n/n. it's the first day of school" he coo'd softly. i woke up and slowly sat up and nodded quietly "got it.." i murmured tiredly, my head still slightly hurting from the night before, massive headache today. he walked out of my room and nearly immediately arguing ensued, started by my mom, gods how i wish this divorce would be over sooner. I got up from my bed, changed, watered my plants, made my bed, packed my stuff, brushed my teeth and hair before i walked out of my dorm.

i walked in to see D'angelo and Jun beside each other, alex alone on her laptop, and Tom standing in front of the glass. considering what happened last night, i'd rather stick to Tom, he mostly saw the same things as me. i walked over to tom and stood beside him. i set my bag down and yawned "how are you today?" i asked to tom but he didn't answer. i waited nearly a minute "great talk-" "huh- oh- uh- good, you?" Tom finally snapped out of it and looked at me "good. you got a headache too?" i asked wondering if that monstrous thing dropped him too "nah, why? do you?" Tom asked a tad confused, i nodded slightly. he looked back out the windows. i lowered my voice "i think i saw another.. thing." i said looking out the glass too "thing?" Tom questioned "whatever you wanna call those things." i responded but before i could say anymore phil called out "y/n! here, now." he pointed to the spot in front of him. i looked over and as i took a small step i felt tone grab my sleeve, i looked back and after a moment i put my hand over his, gently taking his hand off my sleeve "we'll talk more after, i promise. we're going to find out more together, yeah?" i said with a small smile. he returned the smile and we both let go "yeah." he nodded slightly in agreement before I turned away and walked to Phil.

after a while i walk back out to hear "mm-mmm. if dragons were real, humanity would exterminate them. dragons would be hunted to the ends of the earth, chased down, and turned into boots, belts, and burgers. big business would exploit them. reducing them to a thinly column of profit margins on an endless spreadsheet of doom. let's face it. a real dragon would end up a dead dragon." Alex said calmly before turning back to her laptop "i liked it better when you didn't talk." D'angelo said with his hands on his hips "aye- D'angelo don't be mean. preach Alex, speak your truth girl." i said calmly smirking slightly, 'at least someone here had some basic understanding of the real world.' i thought before walking over to Tom and Jun.