Bunpuff - Lucy

let the suffering begin

Lucy x Reader (he/him)

------------------------------------------------

"Mr. Ferrix's Mansion, eh?" Lucy wondered to herself, scanning the lavish Atlanthian City neighborhood for the opulent estate. 

"Relax, Lucy," a calming voice broke the reverie. "It's only 5pm. I don't think Mr. Ferrix and Milla dine so early. Why don't we settle down? I'm pretty sure that [name]'s exhausted from their long day in the battle theater." Jake sighed.

[name] sat down under a tree as Mabel's undiscovered Loomian approached him and purred as it snuggled up next to [name].  Mabel noticed and walked up to the two. 

A curious glance passed between [Name] and Mabel. Name looked away as his attention was drawn to the two kids playing badminton in the background. [Name] smirked as an idea dawned on him. He chuckled at the two children's lackluster performance. They don't need the badminton rackets and shuttlecock, do they? [Name] looked around before walking up to Lucy's Ragoon, he whispered something into it's ear, which made it smirk deviously.

- - -

Ragoon, the thief Loomian. A dark type. The evolved form of Kleptyke. 

"Ragoon have been known to conduct sophisticated heists to steal valuables just to decorate their nests."

- - -

The teens' ears perk up as they hear the sobs of two children near the Transit Hub. Their mother knelt down beside them, attempting to comfort her two children.

"Weren't they playing badminton earlier?" Lucy gave the situation a questioning glance, her confusion growing stronger as she stared at [name] and Ragoon holding badminton rackets. The pieces of the picture began to fall into place for her. 

"Hey!" Lucy's voice cracked as her words were filled with emotion. Her face turned a bright red as she tried to compose herself. "Just what exactly do you two think you're doing?!" Ragoon was stunned as her expression quickly changed from confusion to fear. [Name] held up a finger to lips, begging Lucy to keep quiet. The group remained there in tense silence, Lucy's rage simmering quietly beneath the surface.

The two shared an awkward glance, wondering if they should attempt to explain their behavior to their outraged friend. It was hard to think of an excuse that would justify their actions and clear the air. [Name] sighed in defeat,  unsure of what to say.

"I'm waiting," Lucy growled, glaring at [name] and Ragoon. "Give me one good reason why you two felt the need to ruin those kids' day. And how could you be so heartless?" Ragoon kept it's eyes lowered on the ground, unable to look at Lucy directly in the eyes. "Did you even consider how your actions would affect them? Do you have any idea how they felt when they lost? Their pride was shattered, and you didn't care at all. You're both so selfish and cruel." [Name] felt terrible, realizing the gravity of his actions.

- - -

[Name] smashed the shuttlecock aggressively, hitting Lucas' side of the court with a powerful blow. Lucy was impressed by [Name's] speed and precision, but her temper hadn't diminished at all. [Name] swung the racket again, the shuttlecock hit Lucas straight in the stomach. It hit him so fast that he had no time to react. The impact may not have been that painful, but the amount of strength used by [Name] has certainly taken him aback.

- - -

Lucas was worn out, he collapsed onto the ground. "I'm hungry." He managed to pant out.

Jake glanced at his Loomiwatch "It's almost time for dinner at Ferrix's, we should go"

- - -

Lucy got out of her bed in the middle of the night, carefully quieting down whenever her footfalls sounded too loud or her breath became too heavy. She was heading to the kitchen for a glass of water when she suddenly felt someone's arms wrap around her from behind. Her breath caught in her throat, surprised and scared by the unexpected physical contact. Quickly, she turned around to find [name] holding a capture disc with a circular design similar to a donut. 

Nervously, he apologized for scaring her. [Name]'s cheeks flushed as he looked at Lucy again; her hair was down, and it was the first time he had seen her like that. At the very least, he wanted to brush her hair. While he snapped out of it, Lucy cleared her throat in hopes that it would catch [name]'s attention.  As [name] took a deep breath, he released the Loomian out of the strange donut-shaped capture disc. To begin with, it looked like a carrot cake. "This is a Bunpuff, I caught it a while ago ... I hope you'll forgive me..." he stopped. Lucy looked at her friend, her face softening a little bit. 

A warm and wide smile spread across her lips as she crouched down to pet the creature. [Name] noticed Lucy's sudden change in mood and felt a wave of relief wash over him. He was hoping that this would be enough to make up for his earlier actions, and hoped that Lucy would forgive both him, and Ragoon and move on.

----------

Idk what to do next