Chapter 2💙

Start bij het begin

Kook saw the picture and his bambie eyes become wide and he get awestruck by tae's beauty...he never saw anyone that beautiful in all his life...his eyes shined seeing tae's beautiful face and he felt something in his heart for the first time....his heart flutters seeing tae's picture....and his cheeks got pink...

Mrs.kim:"did you like him??? Are you okay with the marriage now...His name is kim taehyung and he's a CEO of Kim Ent..."she said and kook blushed hearing tae's name...

Kook:"y-yes..."he said and blushed furiously...making mrs.kim roll her eyes..

Mrs.kim:"what's thatt good in his picture that he's blushing this hard..."she thought looking at kook...

After that mrs.kim helped kook in renovation of his cafe and now she has to make tae convinced on his marriage that is difficult more like impossible......

After 1 Week....

Its late at night and tae came back home after a tiring day and sat on the couch...but suddenly his mom and stepdad came to him and sat in front of him making him annoyed...

Mrs.kim:"son i wanted to discuss something really important..."she said

Tae:"i dont have any money for you or time for any shittty gathering.....so just get lost im tired....."he said and about to go to his room but mrs.kim again stopped him

Mrs.kim:"I've found someone for you...he is a really sweet boy and i want you to marry him..."she said and tae scoffed..

Tae:"and what makes you think that i will listen to you and on top of that marry someone of your choice..NEVER??....i dont wanna marry a wh0re like you...Because you can just find people like you as you dont know any good people other than wh0res..."he said while looking at his step dad making mrs.kim gritted her teeths...and she also felt embarrassed in front of her husband...

Mrs.kim:"i will always think good for you son i dont know why you hate me that much.....here is the picture and behind it the details of the boy...im putting it here...its your choice if you want to marry or not...i just only want what is good for you....he's a really good boy and have no one in his life he's alone....i hope you consider what i said...."she said and went away with her husband after putting the picture in front of tae...

Tae:"as if i believe you...and get married to the person YOU choose for me..you can only choose a person like yourself..."he said and scoffed..

First tae thought to ignore the picture and went to his room but then something in his heart said to look at it once...and he decided to check it only once there isnt any harm to look at it once right...and what his mom said about the boy being alone and had no one in this world did something to his heart.....now he wanna see who the boy is about which his mother being to much worried......

And when he saw it... he become numb his heart started to beat fast and only one word came out of his mouth "woah" he get stunned by looking at the person...he never saw someone as handsome as this the man in the picture heck he never ever looked at anyone because he was never interested.....he look behind the picture and read his details his name age and where he live and everything about him was written...

Tae:"hmm so his name is jungkook....and he's younger than me...."he thought while staring at the picture......

"he thought while staring at the picture

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.