𝟏𝟕. 𝐒𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐛𝐨𝐲

Start from the beginning

"Come on let's see who wins." Tom got up from the snow and formed a ball of snow together, throwing it into Sofia's direction. A lot of snow was thrown around them, a few hit the other and some missed. "Ah, you can do so much better than this, love." He yelled out to the girl.

Sofia grabbed arms full of snow and ran after the boy, she felt like a little kid again. Eventually when she catches up to him, she throws the big pile of snow on him, while tripping over and falling on top of him. Only to be covered in the snow she threw herself. Tom couldn't stop laughing at her.

"Stop laughing at me!" A fake hurt look was on her face. She gave him a small push for all his teasing.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He asked, a smirk plastered all over his face. Only now Sofia noticed how blue his eyes were compared to the snow.

"I'm gonna shut you up."

Sofia pressed her lips onto his soft ones, she pulls aways fast, only to be grabbed by her face with his big hands, they almost covered her cheeks. He pulled her into a longer kiss, a soft moan escaped her lips, her cheeks immediately turning red. Tom didn't seem to notice or care about that. He was too focused on her lips. Sofia grabs Tom's hair, trying to find something to hold on to. Sofia felt his cold body against hers, forgetting they were in the cold snow. He tightened his hands around my waist that were now placed there. Sofia kisses him hard one last time before pulling away for some air. A big smile formed onto Tom's face.

"That was definitely a way to shut met up." He pulled her in for one peck on her lips. "I don't wanna ruin this moment, but I'm freezing and as I can imagine, you too." Tom stood up from the snow, lifting Sofia up on her feet moments later.

THE WHOLE GROUP WAS SAT IN A RESTAURANT. It was a very cozy place, the lights were dim and candles were burning. The smell of vanilla and cinnamon hung in the air. Everyone had finished eating only a couple people enjoyed some dessert. There was a cute stage in front of their table, some people were playing the guitar and singing slow songs.

"You should sing a song for everyone." Rachel encouraged the girl. "I can ask the owner if it's okay?" Before Sofia could respond, she was already gone looking for the owner.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." Tom reassured the girl, his warm hand relaxing on her thigh.

"I will sing, it's been a long time since I sang." Rachel came back from a corner enthusiastic.

"They let you sing, you can even use the guitar."

Tom gave her a reassuring nod to control some nerves. Rachel sat down and Sofia went over to the small stage. Luckily the restaurant wasn't crowded. Sofia sat down on the barstool in front of the microphone. She grabbed the guitar next to her and closed her eyes thinking of a song.

"𝘐'𝘮 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘨𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘶𝘯𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯." 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩, 𝘐'𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

Sofia began the song with her voice clear and soft, trying to warm her vocals, and the song starts that way. Everyone from her table watched her, so she closed her eyes to focus.