2.

The dress in picture is what Yunseo will be wearing.

Yunseo's POV

I sat down on the floor with a heavy sigh. I was exhausted as hell from practicing. Finally, it was over.

Just then, our manager came and reminded us to get ready for the party. Although a bit weird, we were told that he wants to get to know all the groups under this company.

Meaning all the other groups will also be there. It's a party. I really like to party and drink and chat with people.You can say, I'm a social butterfly. But not clubbing. I hate clubs.

I looked in the mirror. I was a little sweaty- okay I was very sweaty. I really need a shower.

"Yah, what are you doing? Hurry, we need to go back to the dorm and get dressed for the party," Soobin said.

I got up and we made our way out.

~~

I looked in the mirror for the last. Looking over everything, making sure I looked good. I wore a satin long dress with a split up to my lower thigh. I chose an almond colour bag and heels to match with. I decided to leave my hair down.

Spraying my favourite miss Dior perfume, I made my way out. I spotted all of them waiting for me in the living room. I walked into the living room and all them looked at me, annoyed.

"Am I late?" I asked.

"Again", Taehyun said.

"Yah, can you ever be on time?", Soobin complained.

"Why do girls take so much time to get ready?", Beomgyu asked.

I frowned at his words.

"It's okay, hyung. She didn't even take that much time. I have two sisters, remember?" Kai said to Beomgyu, signalling him to shut it.

Yeonjun looked at me warily and whispered in his ears, "Beomgyu, I think it's better to shut your mouth if you want to see tomorrow's sunrise."

"At least someone's wise here. Otherwise I would have thought I am living in a house with idiots", I muttered.

"Anyways, let's go now or we'll be late," Soobin said.

"Yeah, let's go", I said.

I was the first out of the door, then they all followed.

Yeonjun smacked Beomgyu's head and he hissed in pain.

"Why did you do that?" Beomgyu asked.

"Yah, are you stupid? Why would you say that to her?" Yeonjun scolded.

"It's true tho", Beomgyu defended.

"But you don't have to be so blunt. If you said something more even I wouldn't have been able to save you, paboya!" Yeonjun said.
(You fool!)

~~

I stepped in the hall and saw everyone was already there. Seventeen sunbae, le sserafim, enhypen and new jeans. Some staff members were also there, including our managers.

We stepped in and were immediately greeted by Heeseung and Jay. Just then our manager came and told us the CEO was yet to arrive.

Oh thank God, at least we weren't that late. I can just think that I was fashionably late.

"Unnie!"

I turned to see eunchae coming towards me.

"You came. I was waiting for you", she said.