Part 4: School and Soccer

Start from the beginning

"Bye ma. Love you." I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks for not telling ma the truth" he thanked.

"No problem. I'm sorry I didn't do anything while you're getting beat up"

"It's okay. I don't want you to get hurt" he put his arm on my shoulder.

"Now come one. We don't want to be late."

...........................................................................

Daniel and I went to school by riding his bike. Daniel at the front while I'm at the back holding to his shoulder.

Daniel park and lock his bike to a bike railing.

We both walk through the school before he suddenly stops causing me to bump into his back.

"Ow! What the hell?" I rub my forehead.

I look towards where he was looking and saw the cobra. Two of them were checking the bike while Johnny and a light brown hair were talking. Meanwhile, the guy holding me last night was fixing his hair.

I didn't even notice Daniel already walked away when the guy slightly turned his head and made eye contact with me.

I immediately turn my head and chase after Daniel.

"Hey, wait up!"

I feel someone called out for me and turned.

It was the guy holding me from last night.

I looked at him confused.

"what?" I ask rudely.

"Calm down, all right? I just want to talk" he holds up his hands in surrender.

"go on" I cross my arm.

"I'm sorry about the way I was holding you last night" he apologise.

"hmm..apology not accepted" I said stubbornly.

"Oh, come on. It took me a while to find the courage to apologise." he whine.

I take a closer look at him. He had dirty blond hair, brown eyes, tall, his smile.....his smile is definitely the kind where you know he's trouble.

"fine" i sigh.

"All right. I'm Tommy btw" he held up his hand.

"Y/n" I shake his hand. He has a firm grip but his hand is pretty rough probably from doing karate.

"What class do you have now?" he asks as he follows to my locker.

"PE"

"Great,we have the same classes. I'll walk with you." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"since....you probably don't know where the field is, right?" he gives excuses.

"all right, then. What about your friends?" I ask as I look at his friends who were watching us.

He looks towards his friends before facing me back. "They'll be fine." He shrugs.

"okay then, lead the way."

He smiles and leads us to the school field.

...........................................................................

After changing clothes to green shirt and grey short, I went to sit on the bleachers watching other students trying out for cheerleading or soccer.

Tommy POV

Bobby,Jimmy and I were talking about soccer when Jimmy decide to ask.

"Hey,Tommy. Who's the girl you were talking to earlier?"