IV

"Sorry, it's my fault

"Sorry, it's my fault. I didn't take into consideration Kuroi-san's importance to the enemy." Suguru sighed in frustration.

"Is that right? It's not a big deal." Satoru said. "The enemy is probably gonna try to take advantage of this hostage situation... and demand a trade of Amanai for Kuroi-san, or probably something like, if we don't kill Amanai, they'll kill Kuroi-san. Since we have Amanai, we have the upper hand, we just need to coordinate a meeting place then we can handle the rest. For now we'll take her to Jujutsu High. Maybe we can get Shoko or Yori-chan to act as a double."

"Wait! I am going too! I can't trust you guys with this!"

"What?"

"You brat. Do you even realize the situation you're-"

"Even if you rescue her, what happens if Kuroi isn't back before the merge? I still... Haven't said goodbye to her yet!"

Tamayori watched as Satoru's eyes softened slightly after seeing how Riko was upset with the situation. He looked over to her. Their eyes met and the girl tilted her head lightly to the side and gave him a slight shrug with a look that said, 'she does have a point'.

"We'll be getting a call from the kidnappers soon. If they're smarter than we thought and if taking you means that chances of survival decrease, we're gonna leave you behind." Satoru told Riko.

"Understood. That's fine."

"And don't even try backing out halfway. We don't care if you're scared. Got it?" Satoru looked straight into Riko's eyes.

Satoru, Suguru, Riko, and Tamayori had arrived at Okinawa in the morning, after the kidnappers demanded their meeting place to be in Okinawa. The group wasn't sure why Okinawa, but complied with the request nonetheless. The rescue didn't take long, both Suguru and Satoru overpowered the kidnapper and Kuroi was rescued with no difficulties whatsoever.

They were now having fun on the beach and Tamayori's eyes sparkled as she saw the blue sea. It was her first time visiting a beach, and she could feel the water calling to her. Being surrounded by land and using the Evergreen technique was wonderful, but she never really got to use her Seven Seas technique unless she was next to a river or a swimming pool.

"Are you sure you don't want a bikini, Yori-chan? I bet you would look so pretty in one!" Satoru tried to convince her.

"What's wrong with this dress?" Tamayori looked down at her light pink dress.

"Everything, my love. You are supposed to be wearing swimsuits on the beach, like Amanai and Kuroi-san." Satoru pointed at the two other female companions. "I wanna see your lovely body! The curves! All!"

"But I like this dress." Tamayori frowned innocently, she was clearly oblivious about Satoru's perverted suggestions.

"Satoru, stop pestering her. Her dress is also suitable for the beach." Suguru let out a laugh.