He moves back and releases my hair, spreading me again. I wait patiently, anticipating what's to come next. His tongue gently glides through my folds and back to my ass; I've never allowed anyone to do this before. Sensing my discomfort, he changes tactics, moving above me. I feel spit slap the sensitive skin and slowly slide down.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle," he growls.

Whimpering, I strain to hear what he's doing as the anticipation of him builds deep within my core. Even though this isn't our first time together, it feels like it. The anticipation, the energy—everything about it screams to be documented and spread across the entire world for them to analyze what it looks like to be pleasured properly. Because hell, does he know how to.

As much as I love the feel of him and having him, it's just sex. And I don't care how many times I have to repeat it to myself to make me believe it, but I will. There's no way in hell I can get in too deep with someone like him again.

Every time this happens, I have to remind myself he isn't mine and never was or will be. But, for the moment, the least I can do is enjoy him. Why not give in to it?

"I haven't even started, and you're so fucking wet for me, baby."

The sudden press of cold lube wakes me from my thoughts as he works to spread it quickly. He lightly glides his fingers around my ass, circling once, twice, before dipping one digit in slowly. The onslaught of pressure causes my hand to shoot out. Biting down harder into the comforter, I take slow, deep breaths as I work to relax again, clutching the sheets. Behind me, he continues to work my ass in and out with ease, opening me without restraint. Adding another, he pumps deeply as the pressure continues to build. I sink my teeth into my lip, holding back a moan.

"Don't you fucking hold back, baby. I want every person in this fucking world and the next to hear you scream my name, baby. Tell them who owns this fucking pussy."

His gruff tone, his fingers in my ass, his dirty words—all become too much. A moan of frustration and encouragement falls from my lips.

"That's it, baby girl, don't be shy. I've already seen every single inch of you, and I'll live in happiness until the dread of you realizing what this means finally takes us to the grave. This body was never yours to begin with. It was always mine to take and use the way I pleased. Each and every single fucking beautiful inch of you will forever be my undoing. My bittersweet fucking damnation, and you know what? I could fucking care less, as long as you are along for the ride. As long as we just share this moment together and fuck what happens afterward."

Removing his fingers from my ass, I whimper again at the loss of his touch. Before I have a moment to question him, a cold object presses for entrance against my hole. I breathe deeply, attempting to relax.

"Um, is that going in my ass?" I crane my neck to see the object in question, but before I can move to admire, he's pushing me hard into the comforter. Fuck if my pussy doesn't ache at his silent demand.

"Is that going to be an issue?" He waits for my response, and when it doesn't come, he continues, "You didn't seem to mind when it was my fingers. I want to see this tight little hole filled with this toy." He brings a metal-looking teardrop-shaped device in front of my face before taking it away again. "Are you comfortable with that, baby, or would you rather it be my cock?"

My core tightens; something about this assertive demeanor does something to my traitorous pussy. Honestly, she constantly begs to be punished by his hand, and my mind and body are in a perpetual war over what is right.

"Please," I gasp as he presses the toy slowly against my entrance.

"Please what, baby girl? I need you to tell me exactly what you want. Now isn't the time to confuse things."