Chapter 2- New Arrivals

Louis's POV:

Second year of Uni!! Im loving it so far! I've got loads of friends, and I live my best life every day! Im a bit crap at my studies, but the teachers all think I'm funny, so I always get good marks.
I have a dorm with four of my best friends- Liam, Zayn, Niall and Harry. We are really popular at uni, and host parties all the time! I'm a bit like the troublemaker, very carefree but with good intentions. Niall is a proper childish lad, always hungry but very funny and a little Ray of sunshine. Liam is quite bossy, but ladies love him, he's a sweetheart, but also a bit of a nerd. Zayn is quite a mysterious guy at first, but he's well cool when you get to know him. He's quiet, artsy and very chill, sound guy. And Harry, is the ladies man. Proper little flirt, has a new girlfriend every month or so. He's lovely though, and will never fail to stick up for someone in need.
Thats about it for us guys, we're not too bad.
Anyways, the first-years, or the newbies are on their way today, to get into their dorms. Me and the boys volunteered to come and help out and show the new people around to their dorms.

Most of the new people had friends to chat to, apart from this one girl. She was stunning. She had dark, curly hair, gorgeous red lips, and fascinating dark brown eyes. She was dressed very formally, and clutched a pastel-green suitcase. She looked a little lost and lonely, so I decided to walk up to her.
"Hey, I'm Louis. Welcome to Cambridge!"
She looked up at me and grinned nervously.
"Hi Louis, I'm Leigh-Anne. But you can just call me Leigh."
She was very kind.
"Ok then Leigh, is this your first time seeing the uni?" I asked her
"No" She said "I've been coming here for 2 weeks for studies, but today I'm moving into my dorm."
I nodded, "Ahh ok. Well it was nice meeting you!"
"And you!" She replied, before getting her timetable and dorm room number from the director.
She seemed really sweet, I hope I could spend more time with her in the future!

Leigh-Anne's POV:

After walking away from Louis, I walked up to the director to get my timetable and dorm room number.
"Whats your surname?" The Director said firmly.
He seemed quite rude, nevertheless, I was polite to him.
"Uhm Pinnock" I replied
"Leigh-Anne?" He asked me.
I nodded. He looked at me for a second, and then pulled out a key.
"Building 19, Floor 8, Room 2011" He grunted, handing me the shiny key in his hand.
"Thank you" I replied. "Do you know who I will be staying with?"
The director rolled his eyes, "You are staying with Jesy Nelson, Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall. Now hurry along, I have more work to do."
I thanked him, and then walked off to my dorm. I'm excited to meet Jesy, Perrie and Jade. I hope they're nice!

Perrie's POV:

I arrived at Cambridge about an hour ago, and me and Jade are in the same dorm!!! I couldn't be more happier. There are two other girls though with us- Leigh-Anne and Jesy. I hope they're nice. My nerves have settled down a bit now. Me and Jade have got a lot in common, we're taking some of the same classes! She's really sweet, and im glad we're friends, even though i only met her a few hours ago.

Jesy's POV:

I'm at Uni now! On my way to my dorm- Room 2011. I'm so excited to meet the girls im staying with. The director said that I was sharing with 3 other girls- Perrie, Jade and Leigh. I'm not that scared to meet them, what's the worst they could do to me?

Jade's POV:

Me and Perrie are in the same dorm!!! With two other girls aswell- Leigh-Anne and Jesy. They sound nice, so I bet they will be! Me and Perrie walked to room 2011 together, and walked inside. Jesy and Leigh were already in there.
"Umm, Hi girls. I'm Jade, and  this is Perrie." I said
"Hiya! I'm Jesy" Jesy grinned
"And im Leigh-Anne, but you can just call me Leigh" Leigh gushed
I smiled. I was in a room with 4 lovely people
"Its really nice to meet you girls!" Perrie smiled.
Then, we all started to sit down and chat. It was like we had known eachother for years!

Perrie's POV:

I'm not really nervous anymore. Jade, Jesy and Leigh are such lovely people and we all get on really well! Now all I have to worry about is my studies...It'll be ok, I have the girls in some of my classes...I'll be okay....Mam always said that, and Mam's are always right.

Louis's POV:

After helping out the first-years find their dorms, I headed back to my room to see the other boys.
"Alright Lads" I said as I walked in
Harry was sat on the couch watching TV. "Hey Lou, where've you been?" He asked
"Helping out first years find there dorms. Proud of me?" I joked
Harry chuckled "Yes very. Not like you to help people"
I mocked a shocked face. "Excuse me! Im a very helpful person!"
Harry rolled his eyes, and went back to watching the TV.
"Anyways, Where are the other boys" I asked
Harry shrugged "Niall's getting food, not sure about Liam and Zayn though"
I nodded "Ah alright". Then I walked into my bedroom and sat on my bed, to scroll through my phone, and text my family, see how they're doing back home in Doncaster.

A/N- Hey y'all im baaaaaaaaack! Hope you enjoyed this part! Im just starting to get into the story! Please like, comment, share do all that stuff
Love you all-
Littlemixerthirlwall xxxxxxx