Part 4 -Marriage (Ishani - I need car key)

Start from the beginning

Everyone in family and relatives watchinh out there was laughing and enjoying the scene

Neel said to Ishani's mama: "What about now? And then added by saying to advik - Do it Aadvik bhai.

Finally Aadvik also put the garland around Ishani's neck.

After that they were put down and then Fera started which they took seven rounds.

And then Aadvik was given the mangalsutra to make it wear on Ishani's neck. Which he did under the veil itself. And then the sindoor which he took pinch in his hands and did on her forehead.

While mantra chanting was done by pandit ji.

And finally pandit ji said " Shaadi sampan hui( the wedding is over)"

And they took the veil and shehra off

Everyone out their were surprised

Because they saw Ishani's sindoor had dropped on her nose too. And its a sign that his husband will love her a lot.

Now both Aadvik and Ishani both took blessings by touching the feet of their and elders.

Now many people were already gone only the close relatives were there.

The Camera man took many photos of them by in certain angles.

On first when Ishani and Aadvik's face was touching each other with nose and their eyes closed while Ishani's hand on Aadvik's shoulder and Aadvik's hand on Ishani's waist.

Another was where Ishani looked Aadvik's face behind as he was standing right behind her and While Aadvik looking at Ishani.

After some more were also taken.

So after that they both were taken for eating dinner. In the place where every plates was arranged and in which Ishani and Aadvik has to share the same plate and eat the food.

And cameraman was recording while they both first feed each other by their hands together. THOUGH Ishani did it somehow even she wasn't that willing to.

After this finally it was the time of Vidaai (Ishani to go with Aadvik)

Ishani's Pov :-

Now that it was almost time to leave and i was standing near the car.

Nani tried to act to hug me and show her care in front of everyone. I did hug her back but not with any intention of emotionally doing it. Neither i cried.

After that Tanvi came and tightly hugged me and started whispering in my ears : " What the hell is this all happening? I came a little late between your marriage. But how did you end up here."

I replied " I will explain it to you later in detail "

Tanvi said "When?"

I didn't replied just smiled at her and then sat inside the car.

Now, we sat in the decorated car and romantic song was on, where Aadvik was sitting next to me.

"Hey Bhabhi, I am Anika. I am Aadvik bro's small sister." Said the girl sitting at backseat.

I smiled at her I don't know what to speak.

But for her I don't think was the case because she was about to speak but was interrupted by saying -

" Don't start now your non stop talk . You can talk later. Let Aadvik brother also talk to her." Said teasingly by a younger boy.

"Owwwwww!!! Okay-okay you both can have your chat" exclaimed Anika.

"In between Bhabhi ji, I am Neel - Aadvik bro's younger brother. And we both will put the earphones so you can chat whatever you both want to." Said Neel.

Though we were family friends but never met them only Uncle Aunty was the one I knew.

Aadvik said " Ignore them they are litlle mischevious"

I didn't replied him even not looked at him.

DD/Author's Pov:

Both Neel and Anika was talking to each other in message(WhatsApp chat) by keeping their music volume obviously zero. Anika messaged Neel - why aren't they talking?

Neel replied her in message " They don't know each other yet maybe thats the reason"

Anika said " Aadvik bro should try talking but looking at them they aint gonna start I am gonna do something now I cant tolerate their silence more"

Neek replied " you aint gonna do anything. Otherwise I will let Aunty know."

Anika said " Don't worry. I will do something good. Whatever you say even now by threatening from mom's name I wont stop."

Their conversation ended. Anika said " Bhaabs, What's your insta id ?"

Ishani replied " IshaniD".

Anik told I am not able to get because of poor connection. Can you show me your id. Ishani gave her phone to Anika.

Anika asked Aadvik " Bro, give me your phone, I cant connect through my internet. I want your Wifi from phone"

Aadvik gave his phone to Anika.

Both Aadvik and Ishani was not looking behind towards Anika. She opened his Instagram. Then wrote ishani's id and showed Neel the side eye with smiling face.

Neel looked at her with confused face.

Anika said loudly " Aadvik bro, you and bhabhi yet not follow each other? Let me do it."

They both Aadvik and Ishani were surprised from Anika's behaviour. Well Aadvik is happy.

Then she gave the phones back to both of them.

Neel showed thumbs up and smiled and messaged her " Staying with me, you are getting intelligent day by day"

Anika message " Shut up, idiot brother. I was always intelligent while you are the dumb one" Neel sent the emoji instead of typing.

Finally they arrived at Aadvik's house .The car stopped. Aadvik got out and immediately went to open the door for Ishani.

And she stand up from her seat while she was struggling on her heavy lehenga. Aavik helped her by giving his hand and picked her lehenga a bit so that she don't feel heavy.

Now they were at the door where Aadvik mom did there Aarti.

Ishani saw there house was more huge then hers too from outside.

Ishani had to slightly kick the kalash(small pot usually the one while we offer water to sun) which is filled with rice.

Then she puts her feet in alta and entered in house with Aadvik while he helped lifting her lehenga.

Now She washed her feet in Aadvik's room. Anika , Anika's Mom and Aadvik Mom was there with her.

Aadvik's Mom " We would do other ring exchanging ceremony the next day as you would be tired"

Ishani replied : " Ok!  actually I want car keys. " Ishani thought "It was all so fast that I couldn't bring the car and everything now itself. Other wise I would take mine itself."

Aadvik's Mom confused looked at Anika's mom and then replied to Ishani : Do you need something beta? You can tell us we can bring it for you"

------------- It ends. -------------

Do vote and let me know how this chapter was my hottiepie's. I know it wasnt that detailed but i will try to do more detailed too.

You can follow me on instagram acc authordiva_ for spoiler and updates.

Also follow me on wattpad i always mention there when the next part will be published.

Thank you for reading ♥️