𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2: 𝑀𝑦 𝐶𝑎𝑔𝑒

Sonic ran back to his house, he shares this house with his siblings, manic and sonia. He opens the door, he quickly noticed his two siblings doing house chores. "Hey sonic! You're back, how's your...er- day? Are you okay?" Sonia asked him, she was so concerned for her brother. First, he left earlier with the biggest smile attached on his face and now, she's seeing a painful frown.

The magenta hedgehog knows that his brother is somewhat holding back his tears, she approaches him. "Hey...i know you, is everything okay? You can always tell us everything..." She touched his shoulder to soothe him. Sonic swiftly hugged her, tears started to fall like waterfalls. It was endless. "There there brother, what's the matter now?"

"I hate my s-scars... th-they... a-always ca-uses me t-troub-le..." He spoke, manic then joined them. "Hey hey...don't say that, bro those scars shows who you really wanted to be, no one can tell you what you should be!"

"Manic's right, sonic. You can do whatever you want with your own life, they can't interfere because it's not their life." The two siblings comforted their brother, sonic heard all of them but...he's not fully convinced. "C'mon, let me take you to your room..."

- - - - - - -

Empty, that's what the blue hedgehog has been feeling all day. He never go out of his room, he hates this feeling. Maybe he needs more time to rest, so that he can be able to go back to his usual cheerful self.

- - - - - - -

On the other hand, shadow doesn't know how to solve the problem he caused. He did made the other hedgehog upset. He doesn't really consider him as his rival anymore, more like a...friend, yeah close to that. But, he's scared of attachment. He believes in "people come and they go." quote. So he chooses to dispel him.

But, he thought of something. This might ruin the blue one's mood further, but...he needs to do it.

- - - - - - -

Back at Sonic's room. Sonic was about to fall asleep until...

"...control."

𝑇𝑜 𝐵𝑒 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑒𝑑...