𝐬𝐞𝐠𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞-encounter

Start from the beginning

she doesn't have any plans to do this day seeing that she doesn't have any classes today, so she planned just why not go travel at the town this day.

"oh wait i heard there's a new opening cafe near Tokyo maybe i should check it out" she brightly spoked to herself.

hours passed when she finally made it to her destination, she entered the cafe she encounter the aroma of the brewed coffee that fills up the air, soft chatters coming out from the people who's having a good time. pastries are placed perfectly beside the counter. the decor of the cafe is so modern, and she got goosebumps when the light of the cafe felt so farm and cozy.

"hello may i take your order" the cashier asked politely with warm smile, "hi, may i take a matcha Frappuccino and some of you freshly baked pastries" you replied softly recieving a nod from the cashier as she list your order, "anything else?" she asked again and the girl shooked her head, "you look beautiful today madam any date for today?" the cashier joked, when the girl genuine smiled at her, "no i don't have any dates, but it's fine dating myself" she replied tucking of her falling strands, "you have a good point madam" the cashier replied.

___________________

the maiden enjoyed her frappuccino and some of her pastries that she bought as she gazed the decor inside of the cafe, it feels so warm and cozy inside.

after finally ending her food she went out for a walk around at the city, "oh wait I forgot to get some more pastries for mitsuya" she alarmed, while walking towards the cafe again she bumped into someone causing her fall at the ground.

the girl hissed in pain because of her heeled boots, when a freshly blood came out from her limbs "are you ok?" the person he bumped into asked as the girl looked into his eyes, she doze off from his orbs, his lavander orbs feels like it's carrying an aura of calmness that relaxes you.

the guy handed the maiden a hand "ah yes im fine im so sorry" you rapidly spoked as you stood up stumbling like your an drunk person you couldn't focus your sight that much since your an anemic person you get dizzy even though in a small stumble, as the time you we're about to fall he just caught you up right on time, "are you sure your ok?" he asked as you nodded, he smells so expensive.

"im so sorr-" "no i am sorry" you cutted his words of and apologized, you bowed infront of him as an respect.

you positioned yourself straightly, and saw him clearly having two braided hair and wearing a black coat, "again i am so sorry" you apologized again as you walked pass through him, smelling his expensive scent again.

___________________

"hello may i take some eight peices of those pastries pls, take out" you smiled as she grabbed some of the pastries, "your payment amount will be 1,438yen" the cashier said clicking on the cash register, you grabbed your purse taking out the wallet you as paid the exact amount.

she handed your oder with a warm plastic bag and went of.

while walking you saw a pharmacy that we're only right beside the park, you went to the pharmacy aquiring some badages and some cotton to clean up the small injury at your limb's, the blood froze from your limbs.

you hissed from the pain due to the alcohol you slightly carressed through your skin, as you we're finished cleaning up the small injury you ripped it open the bandage as you placed it we're on the your injury.

you left out a relief sigh releasing those pain tension you felt earlier

"hello good to see you again" a familiar voice spoked her eyes widened and her jaw dropped her body convey surprise, you felt his tension seated beside you, you can also feel that he's with somebody.

you looked towards him meeting that lavander orbs again, the maiden didn't utter any words.

but why?

why

why does your heart rate increases, you don't sense anything but danger towards this guy you brain is shuffling around and full of alertness.

"is everything ok madam?" he spoken as you shook your head trying to get your focus, "ah sorry yes i am fine" you warmly smiled, when you saw a smaller version of the braided guy except the fact that he has tan skin while the braided guy was pale, and his hair is a mullet and has blue strands all over his blonde hair, both of them also is wearing the same clothes.

"is there anything you need?" she asked, as she organized her things she used to clean her injury earlier, "hmm nothing this is our property, we should be the one asking you why are you here?" the braided guys said making you so confused of his words, but as you scanned the place it was an empty park there's nothing but a three bench.

"e-eh im so sorry" you stood up and fixed up your skirt, you bowed your head making him chuckle, "no it's ok, we don't mind having you here unless it's you" he spoked with an alluring voice, his voice was deep you may not know the reason but why does it soothes you up.

you can't help but to flustered by his words, "your charm is irresistible doll" he said as he placed his baton unto your chin making you look at him straightly, "wow even your eyes are beautiful, i like how they sparkle" he complimented.

"ah thank you miste-" "just call me ran" he cutted of your words, "thank you ran for the compliments" you smiled as you pushed back towards him his baton, "but i have to leave now" you excused yourself "so soon?" the braided guy saided.

"im sorry but if you want we'll hangout within another day, i still have works to do im sorry" you apologized, but you can see his macheivous smirk, "actualize it then" he added.

"yes of course i promise" you smiled, "ok then I'll be going now, good bye ran it's nice meeting you" you bowed as you left, leaving up the pastries at the bench.

________________________

(ᴀɴ: ᴘʟs ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ‼️)