VII: Something's fishy

Start from the beginning

Not at all have fun!

Something is fishy here. I quickly got out of bed and showered changing into some comfortable clothes.

 I quickly got out of bed and showered changing into some comfortable clothes

I put my hair in a ponytail and headed out the door.

I went to the gym to let off some steam. Why did Yunjin lie to me? Why after a night where we clashed? I was so into punching the punching bag I didn't even notice BM talking to me, "Y/n? Y/n? Hello??? Earth to Y/n!" "H-huh? Sorry I was too focused what's up?" I asked, "How come you haven't shown up for most of the week then suddenly you show up but in the middle of the day? What's going on?" He asked, "Sorry a few things have been happening I just have been busy and I needed to burn off some steam as you can see..." I said my eyes shifting their attention behind BM where Karina was surprisingly too.

"Can we speak later? I need to speak with Karina real quick." Before he could speak I walked past him and to Karina, her eyes immediately lit up and she smiled as she spotted me. "Hey there pretty girl!" I said smiling and hugging her, "Hey beautiful!" She replied kissing my cheek, immediately she dragged me to the locker room where she quickly locked the door and made sure no one was in the room.

"We need to talk." Her tone was serious, "What the hell happened yesterday? Why the hell did we have to stop mid session and who the hell was that girl who barged into your office like as if she owned the place?!" She spoke as her town grew angry. "I've been avoiding a topic with you for a bit now..." I replied, she raised her eyebrow, "You see...that was my wife...." "Your wife?! What?! You're married? Oh my god am I—" "But!!! Before anything!! It's an open marriage! We only married each other because we were arranged no actual feelings are involved!" I said cutting her off. "What do you mean by that?!" She asked serious, "What I mean is that we only got married for the sake of my parents and hers!"

Karina looked very hesitant, "If no feelings are involved then why did she barrage in like that and why did you hide me?!" She asked, "That's something I'm trying to figure out as well, all of a sudden I decide to stop caring about her and her decisions and she starts acting up, trust me it has me super frustrated but we're working something out." I replied, she nodded taking my word for it. "Just tell me one thing.... should I be getting attached to you?" She asked "I can't really answer that because I don't even know myself." I replied feeling a bit guilty, I'm a bit hopeful for me and Yunjin but I didn't want to play with Karina's feelings either.

She just nodded and hummed before leaving me alone in the locker room. My phone rang in my pocket the caller ID was Jake.

Phone:
"Hello?" "Y/n could you please stop by I have some information that may be interesting to you." "I'll be on my way."

——————————————————————

YUNJIN's POV