Chapter Five: A man back from the dead

Start from the beginning

 I had other stuff in my bag which included some money, a mobile phone, a book and pen, a bottle of water and a few more extra cloths but I left the school cloths behind. As I entered the kitchen Paul gave me a shield which folded into a square and I put it into my rucksack. The last thing that I was given was from Anya and she gave me a little first aid box.

 “We may get split up and if we do we all need a first aid box encase we get hurt and there is no one else around” she said to me before I could ask why we needed them.

I decided to use the bathroom as well as wash my face before Kyra put a new plaster on my cut on my arm. I walked over to the door thinking would I ever return to the farm house cottage and when I would see my mother next it seemed like ages since I had seen her and I had left still being angry with her. Paul put his hand on my shoulder before he went outside.

 I waited till everyone left the cottage apart from Anya.

“Come one Fate lets go going” she smiled at me as we both walked out the cottage and she locked it behind her with a key.

“Right guys lets get going” she smiled.

 “Wait” I began but I cut my question of short as I saw motorbikes all across the grass and road that led through the trees to the main road.

“We decided when you went to pack your bag we would use motorbikes seems more better besides we can get away with it” smiled Anya.

“Why” I asked.

 “Yes we know you are fourteen years old but that doesn’t really mean a thing does it” said Anya.

“When you have gadgets like Anya go on give him it” smiled Alli.

 Anya passed me a driver’s licence with my name on it saying I was able to drive and I was 16 years old.

“You are kidding” I laughed with a slight delight.

“I don’t normally make jokes but I can if you wish me too but not now we must get going mount your motorbikes” she said loudly.

 “Wait I don’t even know how to drive them” I said.

“Don’t worry you will get use to it in no time trust me its not that hard…besides I believe you will do well” she smiled.

“Anya how can you even” I began.

Everyone’s motorbikes started up apart from mine as I had not even got onto it yet. I rushed onto the only motorbike left which was a dark blue and I found key already in the motorbike.

I turned the key and the motorbike kicked into action and I just sat there watching as the girls of light set of on there pink motorbikes along with Paul behind them with his dark blue motorbike and looked the same as mine. Anya had a light blue and set of after them but shouting “Get a move on Fate”.

I wish I could say I was the quickest person to learn how to drive a motorbike but then again that would be seen as lying. This is how my first time drying a motorbike went and I am not saying I am prude but it was not my entire thought considering I was attacked too.

I set of after them but in a few seconds trying to stir the motorbike I missed the tree by inches and nearly crashed into the sign saying on coming traffic. I turned left at the last moment and missed a car and the guy in the car began to curse at me as I shot out in from of him.

“Sorry” I managed to say as I had to miss another car and tried to see how far I was behind everyone else if I got lost I was screwed I had no idea where we were heading. I just managed to miss a car that was to my right but then I saw it and then I impacted into the back of a car and the motorbike disappeared from my view as I landed on the grass to the side of the road.