Can I go to space too?

The scene opens with a focus on a massive steelhead, initially evoking thoughts of the notorious Dr. Doom. However, it remained motionless, revealing a sculptor on scaffolding wielding a welder's torch. The artist was engaged in crafting an epic 20-foot statue of a business mogul, none other than Victor Von Doom. In the sculpture, Von Doom's hands are generously extended, holding two intertwined columns of DNA. His facial features were chiseled, angular, and almost too perfect. As sparks flew, the narrative descended to capture the unfolding story.

Reed Richards and Ben Grimm traversed the street toward the imposing glass-box atrium of VDI Headquarters

Reed Richards and Ben Grimm traversed the street toward the imposing glass-box atrium of VDI Headquarters. The architecture, designed for awe, held high open spaces and exposed structural elements, seemingly tailored to evoke feelings of smallness and inadequacy among first-time visitors.

Reed's nervous demeanor did not escape Ben's notice.

"Good thing it ain't workin', Reed. What are we doing here? This guy's fast-food, strip mall science --" Ben remarked, a hint of skepticism in his voice.

Reed countered, "This wasn't our first stop, in case you forgot NASA. And Victor's not that bad. He's just a little..." His words trailed off as he caught sight of the towering statue, Victor Von Doom immortalized in grandiosity.

Inside VDI Tower, they strolled past the statue and into the sprawling atrium. Reed defended Von Doom's significance, highlighting his financing of groundbreaking achievements. Ben remained unconvinced, pointing to a high-tech orb showcasing VDI's accomplishments – a safe nuclear facility, the first private Space Station. Victor featured prominently in every image, interacting with world leaders and even holding the America's Cup.

"Jesus. That too?" Ben exclaimed.

Approaching stern receptionists, Reed announced their arrival, "Reed Richards and Ben Grimm to see --"

A receptionist cut him off, handing them passes and directing them to the executive elevator on the top floor.

"What's the price for a smile 'round here?" Ben quipped as they headed for the elevator. Reed clutched a small, black box. The steel doors shut, and the scene transitioned to...

 The steel doors shut, and the scene transitioned to