Chapter 69 (Noice): Sabaody Archipelago

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

(Y/N) walked besides Usopp and Chopper as Usopp spoke to the two. "There's one guy that will still get lost."

(Y/N) snicked at the comment before Chopper and (Y/N) both agreed. The three turned back to look at Zoro behind them. "Huh? What's going on?" The three turned back and sighed in defeat from their swordsman's words. Zoro irritatedly yelled. "Hey?! What was that for?!"

"Huh? A bubble popped out of the ground! How weird is that?!" Luffy exclaimed making (Y/N), Chopper and Usopp run up to him. "Awesome!!" The three exclaimed in unison. Luffy jumped up on top of the bubble, giggling that he was riding it.

Usopp chuckled at his captain. "That is one strong bubble!" Chopper 'wow'ed the sight before him as (Y/N) added in. "I'm surprised it didn't pop!"

Luffy began hopping bubble to bubble, ascending higher in the sky. Robin looked back at her captain's joyful playing as she spoke. "These soap bubble. I'm curious. How exactly do they get produced?"

"I got this one!" Pappag spoke up. "It's a chemical reaction from the hustle muscles mangroves roots. They secrete a unique resin that causes it."

Robin knelt down, rubbing her hand the ground beneath her. "Ugh. It's really sticky." Robin held up her hand, revealing a light blue substance on it. The woman wiped off her hand on Usopp's shorts making him yell at her to stop using him as a napkin. (Y/N) couldn't help, but giggle at Robin's actions.

Pappag continued his explanation. "You see. When the roots of the tree breath, the air inflates the resin as it rises out of the ground."

"Interesting... I never would have thought tree sap could float." Chopper spoke as he watched a bubble sprout from the ground and into the air.

Usopp walked up to a mangrove, looking up at the scene around him. "Wow. So this is all 100% natural?"

"HEYY!!" Luffy called down to his crew making them look up. Usopp questioned when he climbed that high in the air, but was ignored by his captain. "There's an amusement park over there! Let's go! I wanna ride the Ferris wheel!"

"An amusement park?! Really?! Let's go!" (Y/N) had stars in her eyes, jumping up and down in excitement.

"Yeah. That's Sabaody Park." Camie smiled at the (h/c) haired woman before lightly frowning. "Oh wow. I'm so jealous. See, I always dreamed of riding that Ferris wheel."

"You have? Why don't you just ride it?" Chopper innocently questioned.

Pappag quickly yelled. "Not a chance! Don't even think about it!"

(Y/N) turned to the starfish in confusion as Camie hung her head. "Yeah. I know. Don't remind me."

Camie sadly hopped away making Chopper and (Y/N) look at each other with sadness in their eyes. Chopper spoke up first. "If she can't ride, does that mean I can't either?"

"I don't think so, Chopper. I have a feeling there's a deeper reasoning as to why she can't ride it, but I don't want to upset her more by asking her 'why'." (Y/N) lightly sighed before picking Chopper up and sitting him on her shoulders. "Let's go. We don't want to get separated with the others now do we?" Chopper giggled at (Y/N)'s words as they walked to the group.

Luffy's screams made (Y/N) turn back to see him crashing into the ground. Camie worriedly called out for Luffy and began hopping towards him, but was halted by Sanji. "Calm down. He's okay. Trust me, he's the last guy you gotta worry about."

(Y/N) laughed as the dust cleared, watching her captain trying to pull his head out of the ground. "Oh, come on 'Capt. Quit playing around."

Luffy finally pulled his head with a big grin on his face. "Man, that took it out of me." The captain giggled at what just happened.