Epilogue:

The Next morning , Yibo woke up first . He glanced at Zhan who was sleeping peacefully hugging yibo .

Yibo smiled saying , "Hubby! I didn't knew you could be this much wild in bed .....you broke my back....aishh".

Yibo held his back . He slowly removed Zhan's arms that were wrapped around his (yibo) waist .

Yibo tried to get up but he couldn't.

Suddenly Zhan wrapped his arms around yibo saying , "Yibo! Dont leave . stay for a while".

Zhan was rubbing His face on yibo's bare back .

Yibo said removing Zhan's arms , "Zhan! I want to take a bath. Its already late . Dad and aunt might be waiting for us".

Zhan said pouting , "OK you can go".

Yibo smiled . yibo slowly got up from the bed . Zhan also got up from the bed . He took yibo in his arms and started going towards the bathroom .

Yibo said wrapping his arms around Zhan's neck , "What are you doing?"

Zhan said giving a naughty smile , "Nothing . I just want to take bath with my wife".

Yibo said hitting Zhan's chest lightly , "No I don't want to . who knows you'll get excited and start everything again ".

Zhan said , "Wow! Great idea. why didn't I thought about it ...hehe. I want to hear your sweet moans again . thanks for the idea . now im gonna grant my Bobo's wish".

Yibo Hit his forehead with his hand saying , "Oh God! Save me from this This pervert husband of mine ".

Zhan giggled. he took yibo to the bathroom. he helped yibo stand up properly.

Zhan turned on the tap to fill the bathtub with warm water .

Yibo said glaring at zhan holding his back , "you horny Xiao Zhan! Don't you dare to touch me again".

Zhan said innocently blinking his eyes , "Yibo! My baby lion! You can't say that . Its all your fault , you looked so tempting and sexy that I couldn't control myself from eating you thoroughly ...hehe".

Yibo blushed . he hit Zhan's chest slowly . Zhan laughed .

Zhan closed the tap as the bathtub was already filled .

Zhan picked up yibo and sat in the tub together with yibo .

Yibo said trying to get free from Zhan's grip , "Let me go you pervert bunny . I will take bath later but not with you....you are dangerous".

Zhan giggled saying , "I not dangerous.....I'm so loving and caring and....".

"Horny" , yibo said interrupting zhan .

Zhan awkwardly laughed as he was hard and his dick was poking yibo's ass .

Yibo was about to get up but zhan held him back .

Zhan whispered in yibo's ear , "Yibo! Let's do it for once" .

Zhan bit on yibo's ear due to which yibo shivered .

Zhan started kissing and sucking yibo's neck . He was leaving his hot breaths on yibo's neck due to which yibo was feeling like he'll loose control .

Zhan turned yibo towards himself and attacked his lips . He grabbed yibo's neck and deepened the kiss . yibo also melted in the kiss and he started responding to it .

After a long passionate kiss , they parted ....both were breathing heavily .

Zhan said in a husky tone , "Yibo! I want you".