29

billies pov

[start of smut]

yesterday we arrived back in California and I was so happy until klover had to ruin the moment. I was petty so I made her go to my house and then call an uber back to hers. I'm also ignoring her texts considering the fact she didn't even think about staying with me.

do I regret it? nope!

✧ angel ✧

billie?

billie.

billlllll

william

pirate cmon man :(

STOP DON'T BE MAD AT ME I'LL CRY.

BILLIE 🤬

what

why are you maddddd talk to me

I'm not mad

:(

mkay

I'll give u some space then

byebye

okay, maybe I do regret it. I groan giving in and calling her facetime, propping the phone up on my nightstand.

the phone rang and rang but I got no answer. I called again and like the last call, it went to voicemail.

I kept calling until an irritated klover popped up on the screen making me grin.

"13 missed calls billie? really?" she huffed making me giggle. I nodded my head and just looked at her beauty.

"annoying ass" she muttered while also setting her phone up and continuing to do the dishes.

"baby you're always calling me annoying but you stay with me, I don't understand," I said, staring at her doing her chore.

she sighed and poured soap on the sponge, scrubbing the plate in her hand. "technically I'm not with you and I know but I can't bring myself to ignore you for long," she admitted making me smile.

"I know I'm just so- captivating," I said, letting out a breath and flipping my hair.

she scoffed and brought her hand up to the phone hanging up. I gasped and felt offended, quickly clicking on her name and calling her again.

she answered the call and I saw a smile sitting on her pretty face. "fuck you" I threw my head back, my hand sitting on my crotch. I heard klover clear her throat making me slowly look at her with a smirk.

"wipe that ugly smirk off your face." she rolled her eyes and turned off the tap, drying her hands.

"excuse me?? ugly??" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

I saw her face slightly redden and her eyes widen. "y-yeah ugly." she kept up the bold act.

"I'll be there in a second to sort you out," I said and hung up, walking over to my front door and slipping my shoes on.

-

klovers pov

I feel my heart drop to my ass and I quickly speed to my room, cleaning up the clothes from the bedroom floor. I'd be lying to you right now if I said I didn't wanna be slutted out by billie.

I shake off my bedsheet and throw away the food wrappers that were just sitting around. I grabbed the plates and cups and rushed down to the kitchen, throwing them in the sink. my parents moved out and left me the house so billie knows my address pretty well.

I'm sure she's currently speeding down here just for pussy, desperate ass. maybe I do still love billie, I mean I never really stopped. I tried loving someone else but that clearly didn't work out.

I just don't know if I'm willing to give her another chance, I'm scared to get my feelings hurt that bad again.

I hear three heavy knocks on the door and I jump at the sudden sound feeling myself get nervous.

"coming!" I yelled, rushing toward the door but another two knocks happened. "I'm coming billie relax!" I yell once again, now jogging toward the door.

I opened one of the huge doors and I'm greeted with a very horny billie.

"sorry ma, I can't relax when I've been thinking of fucking your cunt." she walked towards me and crashed her lips into mine. we stumble backward and my body hits a wall making me moan, her tongue sneaking into my mouth now rubbing against mine.

I feel my body melt against hers and she wrapped her arm around my waist holding me up. we pulled away both needing air and she looks down at me, her slips slightly red along with her face from the heated make out session.

we had a little staring contest, our eyes flicking from themselves to our lips, hunger clear in them.

"bedroom, now."

-----------------------------

CONTINUATION NEXT CHAPTER BUT I'M WRITING THIS IN MATH CLASS N A DUDE SAT NEXT TO ME SO I PANICKED - KEY