Vansh, shouts: Alia!!

Ranbir: where the hell did these security guards died.. Security!! Security!!

Alia: all yours shouts are of no use Ranbir.. My men already killed your all security guards.. And now you all are just surrounded by my mens..

With that she called her mens who came with guns and kept everyone on gun point. Prachi was fuming in anger.. If krish wasn't in alia's arms.. She would have killed this bitch without a second thought of law or any other thing existing in this world!

Alia: come on everyone.. On your knees.. (She shouts) on your knees I said!!

They had to get on their knees.., except for Rhea. All were looking helpless but were also angry.

Pallavi: Alia this is seriously wrong.. You will regret!

Disha: exactly.. Are you stupid, Do you even know how much scared that little baby is right now!?

Alia: of course.. And I love scaring him..

She glares at Krish who cries being scared. Alia laughs in victory but her laughter dies as Arav and Avni speaks..

Arav & Avni: what else witches like you knows to do except scaring poor kids!

Alia: how dare you!! Cool.. Cool.. No issues.. It's everyone's last day in this world.. So i won't mind

Sarla: you have lost it Alia. What will you get after killing all of us, huh? You will be all alone in this big world.

Alia: of course I will get.. I will have everything that I wish for.. And the most important thing is peace.. I will get peace after seeing you all dying in front of my eyes in such a way that you will beg for mercy and I won't give it to you..

She laughs but the sees Rhea still standing. She frowns and shouts on her

Alia: what the hell.. Didn't I asked you to be on your knees Rhea!!

Rhea: but buji, why should I? They all are your enemies, they are against your from day 1,not me.. I'm always on your side even in past.. And now too.

Alia smirked and turns to Pragya who was disappointed and heart broken hearing Rhea. Even others as they had got a little hope yesterday that Rhea is changing, but it's not the thing.. Their hope got crushed into pieces.

Alia: did you saw that Pragya? Even if unfortunately Rhea have your so called blood, but it's me who she loves the most and support always. Here you go, I once again made you loose and I won again.

(P.s, guys mother's blood is never in a baby's body, according to biology. I just wrote the most common yet bakwas line here.. But being a medical student, I never support this thing.. No offence please)

While Alia was talking to Pragya, Rhea sighed Prachi silently amd then moved to Alia and hugged from side.

Rhea: of course I will support you only na buji. This mother of mine is just for name sake.. She just loves this Prachi and can only lecture me, nothing else!

Alia smirked at Pragya who had tears in her eyes. Did she really lost her daughter once again?

Rhea: but buji.. We shouldn't kill this Krish.

Alia, frowned at her: what do you mean?

Rhea: see buji, we are already killing this whole family. They will be somewhere in heaven after that.. But if keep this little brat alive and then torture him daily.. Make him our servant. Their soul will never be in peace by which we will get extra satisfaction.. What say!?