Lin Yan watched his brother go and suddenly felt a bit uncomfortable . Lin Yan shouldn't have jump jump on the conclusions right away he should have talked it out properly with Lin Yu before accusing him of something so unforgivable , but after he saw that Lin Yu was actually hiding something like this from him , Lin Yan couldn't help but jump the gun .

He sighed rubbing his temple , alright he might as well ask for forgiveness from Lin Yu once the latter was calmed down enough .

That night dinner was a subdued event , Lin Yan wasn't in mood of cooking something extravagant so he stir fried some vegetables and cooked some porridge . Since the business at the restaurant was going better and better each day , there were less and less leftover at the restaurant , especially today with the two new dishes being introduced in the restaurant , Lin Yan for the first time saw that the dock workers were really this close to fighting with each other , in the end he had to work overtime and cook some extra beef gravy puffs for the dock workers to take those puff back home .

Lin Chen was now used to eating lavishly , seeing the simple porridge and stir fried vegetables without a single piece of meat , his mood took even a deeper turn , first he had to apologise for something he hadn't done now this , however , Lin Chen wasn't unreasonable , he didn't grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth and knew that he should be grateful to every single grain of rice that was in his bowl , so no matter how unwilling he was he finished his porridge without even the slightest bit if grievance .

If Lin Chen didn't make a fuss , there was no way the other three would make a fuss either .in Rui ate his meal silently and gracefully , while Lin Jing ate silently , occasionally his gaze would drift over to Lin Yan and Lin Yu who for some reason were avoiding each other gazes . But he didn't want to interfere in Lin Yan 's matter compared to Lin Chen , Lin Yan was much more smart , he knew that if something was off between Lin Yan and Lin Yu , the two of them will sort it out among themselves , he doesn't need to find trouble like in the case of Lin Chen who was too stubborn to admit his wrong ( Lin Chen : I'm wronged ! I'm telling you have wronged me greatly eldest brother !)

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

Chapter 132 - Should Treat The Women As Mortal Enemy

Name:Shrewd wife of Lin brothers Author:fairytail72

Su Wan however was staring between Lin Yu and Lin Yan with incredulity , the two of them have been the protector and the protected brother pair , so how come they were acting like this ? She looked down at the plain porridge and mentally made a cross to let Lin Yan know that if he is in a bad mood , he doesn't need to put the entire family in a bad mood by giving them nothing but rice gruel to eat - she dipped her chopsticks in the rice porridge and saw the watery syrup slip faster than her ex husband in the bedroom .

Great , another note to herself , never let an angry man cook in the kitchen. Never , ever .

In the end she placed the chopsticks on the side and started sipping on her porridge just like the others were . After taking a couple of sips and swallowing the rice gruel , she picked up her chopsticks and took a bite of the stir fried vegetables , immediately , Su Wan had the urge to hurl it back out . There was barely any oil in the vegetables and the salt was negligible - was this guy really a cook ? Where was your professional ethics when you cooked this monsterity ! Was what Su Wan wanted to shout but seeing that everyone was eating without much complaints , she too swallowed her food . If she wasn't curious about what happened between Lin Yu and Lin Yan , she would have kicked Lin Yan out for cooking something so half heartedly . It wasn't that she was against simple meals but even simple meals should be prepared properly not like this - gahh ! She should not have gone to take a nap after making the essential oils, she should have pushed herself to cook as well !